Midi Setup/Rig all sorts of messed up. URGENT

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Midi Setup/Rig all sorts of messed up. URGENTReply
Midi Setup/Rig all sorts of messed up. URGENT
Posted on: 25.10.2013 by Tomoko Schaeffler
Long story but incredibly urgent to fix and fustrating a couple days before a big Halloween event.

My rig consists of:

Macbook Pro
i7 Duel Core
4gb Ram
10.6.8 OS

Pioneer DJM900 SRT

Maschine Mikro

Korg Nano - 1st gen

Currently using Traktor Pro 2.6

So here it goes,

I've been using the Mikro and Nano for almost a solid year by now with out issues. Until I bought the 900srt and soon after downloaded the lasted driver for the Nano and also after downloading the Korg Controller Editor to help with Midi issues in Serato DJ, which failed. The Korg Coltroller Editor and Driver are now deleted but the Korg Editor still shows up in my Audio/Midi in the OS. So now everythings all messed up and hard to explain in full detail being at work. More than half the time the Mikro wont connect properly via midi control or it will but then when I plug in or turn on the 900SRT the Mikro will fail and I get no Midi response and the ports do not show up/disapear in Traktor and the Korg is just as bad.

The only remedy i have found so far is by opening Ableton Live 8 first, keep it open, then open Traktor and say a little prayer that when I turn on the 900srt it doest mess everything up. Which it does half the time. Whats extremely odd is that the Mikro will work in VST mode when all this is going on but not in Midi mode I'm just about to wipe everything, re-install everything and start from scratch but I dont have time to backup everything before the gig

Im at work so i cannot fully explain the issue in detail but i hope this is enough to help me out before tomorrow evening .

Thanks for the help in advance!
Tomoko Schaeffler
Long story but incredibly urgent to fix and fustrating a couple days before a big Halloween event.

My rig consists of:

Macbook Pro
i7 Duel Core
4gb Ram
10.6.8 OS

Pioneer DJM900 SRT

Maschine Mikro

Korg Nano - 1st gen

Currently using Traktor Pro 2.6

So here it goes,

I've been using the Mikro and Nano for almost a solid year by now with out issues. Until I bought the 900srt and soon after downloaded the lasted driver for the Nano and also after downloading the Korg Controller Editor to help with Midi issues in Serato DJ, which failed. The Korg Coltroller Editor and Driver are now deleted but the Korg Editor still shows up in my Audio/Midi in the OS. So now everythings all messed up and hard to explain in full detail being at work. More than half the time the Mikro wont connect properly via midi control or it will but then when I plug in or turn on the 900SRT the Mikro will fail and I get no Midi response and the ports do not show up/disapear in Traktor and the Korg is just as bad.

The only remedy i have found so far is by opening Ableton Live 8 first, keep it open, then open Traktor and say a little prayer that when I turn on the 900srt it doest mess everything up. Which it does half the time. Whats extremely odd is that the Mikro will work in VST mode when all this is going on but not in Midi mode I'm just about to wipe everything, re-install everything and start from scratch but I dont have time to backup everything before the gig

Im at work so i cannot fully explain the issue in detail but i hope this is enough to help me out before tomorrow evening .

Thanks for the help in advance!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy