Maschine pad LED feedback for Flux mode & FX Unit

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Maschine pad LED feedback for Flux mode & FX UnitReply
Maschine pad LED feedback for Flux mode & FX Unit
Posted on: 27.10.2013 by Cortney Hurtado
Hi Techtoolians !

First post here, and I have a little question for you, Midi mapping experts !

I've been trying for a few days to implement my Maschine Mikro(MK1) to my setup in addition to my S4 so I just dived in the wonderful world of the MIDI mapping in Traktor to create my first custom mapping.
The mapping is quite simple and works pretty well so far but I have issues with the MIDI out mapping for the LED feedback.
Basically, I have mapped one pad to activate/deactivate the flux mode for, let's say, deck A, but I can't manage to get the LED feedback from that Pad to toggle if the flux mode is on or off.
In the same vein, I have another pad mapped to an instand delay freeze and I can't find a command which could tell the Pad to remain lit until the Delay freeze is off, some kind of an FX Unit state I suppose.

Thanks for your help guys and I hope I was clear enough !
Cortney Hurtado
Hi Techtoolians !

First post here, and I have a little question for you, Midi mapping experts !

I've been trying for a few days to implement my Maschine Mikro(MK1) to my setup in addition to my S4 so I just dived in the wonderful world of the MIDI mapping in Traktor to create my first custom mapping.
The mapping is quite simple and works pretty well so far but I have issues with the MIDI out mapping for the LED feedback.
Basically, I have mapped one pad to activate/deactivate the flux mode for, let's say, deck A, but I can't manage to get the LED feedback from that Pad to toggle if the flux mode is on or off.
In the same vein, I have another pad mapped to an instand delay freeze and I can't find a command which could tell the Pad to remain lit until the Delay freeze is off, some kind of an FX Unit state I suppose.

Thanks for your help guys and I hope I was clear enough !

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy