Novation Launchpad effects control

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Novation Launchpad effects controlReply
Novation Launchpad effects control
Posted on: 27.10.2013 by Louvenia Gonzalezhernan
Hey DJTT,
First post on the pit of wonder that is this community and need some help from MIDI Wizards. Actually this is fairly basic but need a way to control audio effects in Ableton Live 8.2 (sadly without Max for Live.. ) I know I can easily just map the device on/off functions to pads but it plays havoc with the LEDs and was wondering if I could control Dry/Wet parameters in a similar way to how volume and sends are controlled in the Launchpad's mixer mode?
As you can see I am a MIDI novice, appreciate everyone's help and ideas. Thanks guys
Louvenia Gonzalezhernan
Hey DJTT,
First post on the pit of wonder that is this community and need some help from MIDI Wizards. Actually this is fairly basic but need a way to control audio effects in Ableton Live 8.2 (sadly without Max for Live.. ) I know I can easily just map the device on/off functions to pads but it plays havoc with the LEDs and was wondering if I could control Dry/Wet parameters in a similar way to how volume and sends are controlled in the Launchpad's mixer mode?
As you can see I am a MIDI novice, appreciate everyone's help and ideas. Thanks guys

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy