Does anyone know how to add a real brake function into traktor pro 2...Numark 4Trak

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Does anyone know how to add a real brake function into traktor pro 2...Numark 4TrakReply
Does anyone know how to add a real brake function into traktor pro 2...Numark 4Trak
Posted on: 27.10.2013 by Cathern Lenkner
I have a Numark 4trak controller and traktor pro 2 version 2.1.2. I really need to be able to map a key on my controller to work as a real brake. I know there is a brake effect in the FX in traktor but that is no good really in real time mixing. Any help would be really appreciated as I love the controller and traktor but the lack of a brake is a major issue for me. Thanks.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by onetidd
Hello, is it possible to map it on the pause button?
Yes. Add a toggle type modifier and assign values to play/stop the track in direct mode.

Originally Posted by Patch
Could you combine ths with turning flux mode on/off???
I'm afraid not. The flux mode isn't meant to ring any effects.
Kellie Myrum
This sounds like FUN.........
Fun starts after that
Cathern Lenkner
I have a Numark 4trak controller and traktor pro 2 version 2.1.2. I really need to be able to map a key on my controller to work as a real brake. I know there is a brake effect in the FX in traktor but that is no good really in real time mixing. Any help would be really appreciated as I love the controller and traktor but the lack of a brake is a major issue for me. Thanks.
Brunilda Kora
That is a DAMN shame.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by onetidd
Yes. Add a toggle type modifier and assign values to play/stop the track in direct mode.

I'm afraid not. The flux mode isn't meant to ring any effects.
Brunilda Kora
Oswaldo Appeldorn
Kellie Myrum
Fun starts after that
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by Stewe
If you map this correctly you'd be able to hold a button to send Wet signal for the brake effect to apply and set Dry soon as you release the button.
Kellie Myrum
I use dry/wet trick for brake effect. Invert button to set dry signal while TTFX is buffering.

D/W / button - direct / value=1
D/W / button - direct / value=0 (check invert in button options for this entry)

If you map this correctly you'd be able to hold a button to send Wet signal for the brake effect to apply and set Dry soon as you release the button.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy