Ean's slick Kontrol X1 mapping....

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Ean's slick Kontrol X1 mapping....Reply
Ean's slick Kontrol X1 mapping....
Posted on: 16.10.2013 by Johnathan Jeralds
I was curious what mapping grandmaster Ean uses with his dual Kontrol X1's, especially in regards to the VU meters he has running via the cue/play/nudge/hotcue buttons. Is his mapping available on the site? Or if that's classified information, how would you go about mapping a similar VU meter on the X1?
Abe Cronister
Originally Posted by Jester
Post fader is the final output signal. So if you used Pre Fader VU meters, when the volume fader is down, it does not affect the VU meter.
Yeah i figured it was that,though i am guessing this only applies to internal play and playing on an external mixer would have no effect right.

thanx for the swift answer Jester
Johnathan Jeralds
I was curious what mapping grandmaster Ean uses with his dual Kontrol X1's, especially in regards to the VU meters he has running via the cue/play/nudge/hotcue buttons. Is his mapping available on the site? Or if that's classified information, how would you go about mapping a similar VU meter on the X1?
Kellie Myrum
You are correct. Traktor matters only applies to internal mixing mode.
Abe Cronister
Originally Posted by Jester
Post fader is the final output signal. So if you used Pre Fader VU meters, when the volume fader is down, it does not affect the VU meter.
Yeah i figured it was that,though i am guessing this only applies to internal play and playing on an external mixer would have no effect right.

thanx for the swift answer Jester
Latoria Kavulich
Abe Cronister
though it would be sweet to see what he has mapped the rest of his controller out, so again is that mapping out there, i am sure in the video he says it is, though i have had no luck finding it…
one can always hope it is there to be shared..
P.S Stewe is Ean's not set with deck pre fader rather the deck post fader and if so what is the difference between the two..
thanx..
Johnathan Jeralds
Just what I needed to know, thanks!
Kellie Myrum
Add Out > Mixer > Meters > Deck Post Fader Level

Use controller range to set correct value for each individual button.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy