Denon MC3000 - Midi commands cheat sheet / Template.

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Denon MC3000 - Midi commands cheat sheet / Template.Reply
Denon MC3000 - Midi commands cheat sheet / Template.
Posted on: 31.10.2013 by Theodora Softic
Hi guys,
I'd like to ask if anybody has or know where I can get a list of commands for my Denon 3000 controller to save me the time of going through every button, Fader & Pot on my controller to find commands.

I am using the Optimized Mapping from here but would like to change it from 2 Decks & 2 Remix Decks to 3 Decks & 1 Remix Deck and if I had a template of commands it would make life much easier for me.

If I find a cheat sheet / Template I will post it on the community in the correct place.

Thanks in advance,
Steve.
Theodora Softic
Hi guys,
I'd like to ask if anybody has or know where I can get a list of commands for my Denon 3000 controller to save me the time of going through every button, Fader & Pot on my controller to find commands.

I am using the Optimized Mapping from here but would like to change it from 2 Decks & 2 Remix Decks to 3 Decks & 1 Remix Deck and if I had a template of commands it would make life much easier for me.

If I find a cheat sheet / Template I will post it on the community in the correct place.

Thanks in advance,
Steve.
Theodora Softic
Cheers mate, Doh why did I not believe about the manual ? lol
Brunilda Kora
http://www.dm-pro.eu/DocumentMaster/...emengimv00.pdf

Page 15, 16 & 17.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS