Load to stopped deck?

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Load to stopped deck?Reply
Load to stopped deck?
Posted on: 01.11.2013 by Kathleen Mcoy
I could swear Traktor use to have a midi load command that would load your selection to any single deck that was currently stopped. So if A and B were stopped you can press a single button and it will load into the A deck. But if A is currently playing it would load to B.

I know you can set the "Load only into stopped decks" and then just have your button try to load to all decks but then you can end up with the same song going into everything.

Am I just overlooking where this command is now? Is it removed? If it is gone, is there a workaround for a clean single load button solution?
Kathleen Mcoy
I could swear Traktor use to have a midi load command that would load your selection to any single deck that was currently stopped. So if A and B were stopped you can press a single button and it will load into the A deck. But if A is currently playing it would load to B.

I know you can set the "Load only into stopped decks" and then just have your button try to load to all decks but then you can end up with the same song going into everything.

Am I just overlooking where this command is now? Is it removed? If it is gone, is there a workaround for a clean single load button solution?
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy