Help Needed Please.

Help Needed Please.
Posted on: 02.11.2013 by Theodora Softic
I have a Denon MC3000 with a mapping called "Optimized" installed and really like it but I hardly use the remix decks so I would like to change it to 3 Full Decks & 1 Remix Deck. Decks C&D are the Remix Decks and the way they are mapped they use the Hot cue buttons for Triggering the slots but I want on deck C to use the Hot Cues so my 1st question is

1. Am I correct in believeing if I delete all the remix associated commands from Deck C and copy all the commands for Hot cues from Deck A (Obviously changing to Deck C) and also changing the modifier states this should give me basically a Mirror of Deck A functions for Deck C?
most of the other functions that i use can be controlled with mapping as is, only problem is the Hot cue issue

If so

2. Is there a way to duplicate multiple commands at one time in Traktor ?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
Theodora Softic
I have a Denon MC3000 with a mapping called "Optimized" installed and really like it but I hardly use the remix decks so I would like to change it to 3 Full Decks & 1 Remix Deck. Decks C&D are the Remix Decks and the way they are mapped they use the Hot cue buttons for Triggering the slots but I want on deck C to use the Hot Cues so my 1st question is

1. Am I correct in believeing if I delete all the remix associated commands from Deck C and copy all the commands for Hot cues from Deck A (Obviously changing to Deck C) and also changing the modifier states this should give me basically a Mirror of Deck A functions for Deck C?
most of the other functions that i use can be controlled with mapping as is, only problem is the Hot cue issue

If so

2. Is there a way to duplicate multiple commands at one time in Traktor ?

Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy