Mapping help with the jog dial on Behringer PL-1 in Traktor

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Mapping help with the jog dial on Behringer PL-1 in TraktorReply
Mapping help with the jog dial on Behringer PL-1 in Traktor
Posted on: 31.10.2013 by Hector Witsken
Hi guys,

I have had the Behringer for a couple of weeks, and am now just getting into mapping different functions to the buttons.

What I want to do is press the tap button to open up the browser list in full screen, then use the jog dial to scroll up/down.

I have this working (button/scroll), but when I use the jog dial to scroll, the decks are still activated and start pitch bending as well as scrolling the list.

Is it possible to get the list scroll with the jog to work only when the tap (open full browser) is active, and to disable the deck pitch bend? I have had a play with modifiers but can't seem to get it working.

Any pointers or things I've missed?

Cheers

-j
Selma Febles
Originally Posted by squeakybadger
Hi guys,

I have had the Behringer for a couple of weeks, and am now just getting into mapping different functions to the buttons.

What I want to do is press the tap button to open up the browser list in full screen, then use the jog dial to scroll up/down.

I have this working (button/scroll), but when I use the jog dial to scroll, the decks are still activated and start pitch bending as well as scrolling the list.

Is it possible to get the list scroll with the jog to work only when the tap (open full browser) is active, and to disable the deck pitch bend? I have had a play with modifiers but can't seem to get it working.

Cheers

-j
Dear squeekybadger,

It looks like Stewe helped you out. Nice job Stewe! Feel free to send me a PM or post any other questions here.
Kellie Myrum
Got your PM and made a quick edit to your original file.

-Browse list with out affecting the pitch band
-Browser LED function
-Load deck button function

j-pl1_Stewe edit.zip

Let me know how it looks when your posts get to be approved by moderators.
Hector Witsken
j-pl1.tsi
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey bud, can you attach your mapping in your reply? I have Pl-1 and I could take a look and make some changes to your .tsi if you're running Traktor 2.6.0 or above.
Hector Witsken
Hey bud, can you attach your mapping in your reply? I have Pl-1 and I could take a look and make some changes to your .tsi if you're running Traktor 2.6.0 or above.
Thanks Stewe, tsi attached

I have only mapped the 'Tap' button and scroll list to deck 1 so far

Cheers

j-pl1.tsi
Hector Witsken
Hi guys,

Cheers

-j
Selma Febles
Originally Posted by squeakybadger
Hi guys,

Cheers

-j
Dear squeekybadger,

It looks like Stewe helped you out. Nice job Stewe! Feel free to send me a PM or post any other questions here.
Kellie Myrum
Got your PM and made a quick edit to your original file.

-Browse list with out affecting the pitch band
-Browser LED function
-Load deck button function

j-pl1_Stewe edit.zip

Let me know how it looks when your posts get to be approved by moderators.
Hector Witsken
j-pl1.tsi
Hector Witsken
Thanks Stewe, tsi attached

I have only mapped the 'Tap' button and scroll list to deck 1 so far

Cheers

j-pl1.tsi
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy