Reset Individual Track decks in traktor

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Reset Individual Track decks in traktorReply
Reset Individual Track decks in traktor
Posted on: 05.11.2013 by Towanda Roads
I'm looking to program a button on my K2 that will reset each deck when I press it. It would reset the eq, filter, gain key and volume fader. Is this feature available in traktor.
Towanda Roads
I'm looking to program a button on my K2 that will reset each deck when I press it. It would reset the eq, filter, gain key and volume fader. Is this feature available in traktor.
Latoria Kavulich
Yes you map a reset command multiple times to the same button. Will take some time but thats just how it is i'm afraid
Towanda Roads
Awesome I forgot about that preference setting but I believe I still want to do a button for each individual deck though because I dont need my decks to reset evertime
Charline Dye
hahahaha I couldn't resist

You can map each control to the same button. I believe reset is an option when you select the button's action. If the behavior of reset doesn't do what you want, just map the command direct 0 for faders to go to 0, or direct .5 for EQs, gains, and filters to go to 1/2.
You can map 1 button for each deck, or 1 button for all decks at the same time (not very useful IMO), or one button for the deck which is focused on in the software.

But with out mapping, there is a setting in preferences that will reset all those things when loading a new track.
Charline Dye
Yes

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy