Help with Xone K2's latching layers

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Help with Xone K2's latching layersReply
Help with Xone K2's latching layers
Posted on: 05.11.2013 by Filomena Vedder
I'm currently working on my first mapping set for the Xone K2.

It's the only piece of gear I'm using for DJing, therefore I'm going to use latching layers red + amber.
I'm on channel 15 with latching layers set Number 3 (top buttons and knobs).

RED layer is the mixer for 4 decks, with various controls such as
loop size and on/off, start stop sync monitor, volume faders, browse and load etc.

AMBER layer is for FX 1 to 4. The buttons for FX on/off and the knobs for amount.

Right now I've finished setting up the RED layer, which is for the 4 decks mixer.

Next is the AMBER layer for FX. And that
Filomena Vedder

It's the only piece of gear I'm using for DJing, therefore I'm going to use latching layers red + amber.

loop size and on/off, start stop sync monitor, volume faders, browse and load etc.

AMBER layer is for FX 1 to 4. The buttons for FX on/off and the knobs for amount.

Right now I've finished setting up the RED layer, which is for the 4 decks mixer.

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

Filomena Vedder

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy