Set CUE when pressing PLAY twice

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Set CUE when pressing PLAY twiceReply
Set CUE when pressing PLAY twice
Posted on: 31.10.2013 by Shaneka Goergen
Hi there,

I would like to map my DENON MC6000 as the "old school" way to set the CUE point.

With the DJ CD Players, like DENON 4500, when you hit PAUSE (with the play button obviously), and then PLAY again, the CUE point sets automatically to the point where you pushed PLAY the last time.

In other words, I want Traktor to set the CUE point where I restarted the playback WITHOUT the need of pressing the CUE button.

(I'm always talking about the BIG CUE BUTTON, not the hot cues.)

Example:

BOT*
|C--------------------------------------------------------| (track)
(CUE POINT = "C")

*Beggining Of Track

PRESS PLAY, then PAUSE:
|C--------------Pause|
(CUE point in the same point)

PRESS PLAY AGAIN (and track starts)
|-----------------C--------------------------------------|
(CUE point was set to the point where I hit play for the second time)

Hope it's understandable.

Thank you!!!!!!
Pablo.
Shaneka Goergen
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey there, I believe you should be able doing this by mapping your CUE command to the same button as your play function - just assign 'Deck x play=on' modifier condition to your cue command. Should work.
Didn't worked!!!
Shaneka Goergen
Originally Posted by stewe
hey there, i believe you should be able doing this by mapping your cue command to the same button as your play function - just assign 'deck x play=on' modifier condition to your cue command. Should work.
didn't worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didn't worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaneka Goergen
Hey there, I believe you should be able doing this by mapping your CUE command to the same button as your play function - just assign 'Deck x play=on' modifier condition to your cue command. Should work.
DIDN't WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaneka Goergen
Hi there,

I would like to map my DENON MC6000 as the "old school" way to set the CUE point.

With the DJ CD Players, like DENON 4500, when you hit PAUSE (with the play button obviously), and then PLAY again, the CUE point sets automatically to the point where you pushed PLAY the last time.

In other words, I want Traktor to set the CUE point where I restarted the playback WITHOUT the need of pressing the CUE button.

(I'm always talking about the BIG CUE BUTTON, not the hot cues.)

Example:

BOT*
|C--------------------------------------------------------| (track)
(CUE POINT = "C")

*Beggining Of Track

PRESS PLAY, then PAUSE:
|C--------------Pause|
(CUE point in the same point)

PRESS PLAY AGAIN (and track starts)
|-----------------C--------------------------------------|
(CUE point was set to the point where I hit play for the second time)

Hope it's understandable.

Thank you!!!!!!
Pablo.
Shaneka Goergen
Didn't worked!!!
Shaneka Goergen
Originally Posted by stewe
hey there, i believe you should be able doing this by mapping your cue command to the same button as your play function - just assign 'deck x play=on' modifier condition to your cue command. Should work.
didn't worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didn't worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shaneka Goergen
DIDN't WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy