novation dicer mapping problems... please help :D

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: novation dicer mapping problems... please help :DReply
novation dicer mapping problems... please help :D
Posted on: 14.11.2013 by Garret Busenitz
hello, I have finally got the novation dicers and I want to map the effects page (orange) to my personal preferences for example.. a set effect with set value/parameters so when the button is pressed it jumps to my chosed effect with the specific value..

could anyone add me on facebook for easier communication to help me along or is there any videos or websites I could take a look at as the ones I found when they click ADD IN or ADD OUT they are getting different options to what I get when I click ADD IN or ADD OUT..

facebook.com/darren.edmunds.7

thank you all
Garret Busenitz
hello, I have finally got the novation dicers and I want to map the effects page (orange) to my personal preferences for example.. a set effect with set value/parameters so when the button is pressed it jumps to my chosed effect with the specific value..

could anyone add me on facebook for easier communication to help me along or is there any videos or websites I could take a look at as the ones I found when they click ADD IN or ADD OUT they are getting different options to what I get when I click ADD IN or ADD OUT..

facebook.com/darren.edmunds.7

thank you all
Kellie Myrum
Ton of that stuff here: http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=63445
Garret Busenitz
im doing quite well creating a mapping myself.. add my facebook page its easier to communicate and faster... the only thing I am stuck with now is to set a specific effect to a button with a preset value.. n I cant find any information n e where
Brunilda Kora
If you get a good response remember to post it here, homie!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy