Hercules MP3 e2 4 decks mapping

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Hercules MP3 e2 4 decks mappingReply
Hercules MP3 e2 4 decks mapping
Posted on: 12.02.2011 by Kiera Swell
I created a 4 deck mapping for the Hercules MP3 e2 DJ-Controller. The Scratch- and the Automix-Button are mapped to switch between deck A and deck C on the left side and deck B and deck D on the right side of the controller. The other controls are similar to the mapping from the Hercules support website.

Hop you enjoy!
Kiera Swell
I created a 4 deck mapping for the Hercules MP3 e2 DJ-Controller. The Scratch- and the Automix-Button are mapped to switch between deck A and deck C on the left side and deck B and deck D on the right side of the controller. The other controls are similar to the mapping from the Hercules support website.

Hop you enjoy!
Julianne Patal
Thank you
Brady Mulle
I could be wrong but I believe this mapping is for traktor
Denese Feichtner
I tried to install your .tsi file without success, my Hercules Mp3 E2 died when I executed the .tsi file, and I had to look for a new update of my Hercules software. The Hercules Mp3 E2 came back to life once the update was applied and the PC rebooted.

In order to set the 4 deck prelistenings, does anyone can help me and explain how to set the prelistening in buttons "Load" A and "Load B" in VirtualDJ 7?

So it should be like that.

Listen A (headphone button) = Prelisten A deck
Listen B (headphone button) = Prelisten B deck
Load A ("Load A" button) = Prelisten C deck
Load B ("Load C" button) = Prelisten D deck

...any help please?
Delmar Swamy
aw Okay thank yoou
Celsa Courtemanche
Technically the mapping should work on both as the buttons assignement for the Mk4 is overall the same as the MP3 e2, except for the Automix button which instead tunrs the Microphone On/Off.
Delmar Swamy
WOuld this would on the Hercules MK4 as well?
Denese Feichtner
thanks for the mapping! I've spent 2 days trying to find something like that, I'll test it at home! regards

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy