American Audio Radius 1000 midi map for Traktor Pro 2

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: American Audio Radius 1000 midi map for Traktor Pro 2Reply
American Audio Radius 1000 midi map for Traktor Pro 2
Posted on: 31.12.2013 by Suzanne Malfavon
Hey all!

So I found a midi mapping on this site for the Radius 2000, and so far all the functionality works the same for the 1000 as well. My question is does anyone know how to set the midi channel for one of the Radius 1000's (while it is in midi mode) to be different from a second one? Ideally, I'd like to use a pair of Radius 1000's (and possibly a launchpad for remix deck control) and be able to connect everything to a single sound card (Akai EIE).

Any and all advice is welcome
Suzanne Malfavon
Hey all!

So I found a midi mapping on this site for the Radius 2000, and so far all the functionality works the same for the 1000 as well. My question is does anyone know how to set the midi channel for one of the Radius 1000's (while it is in midi mode) to be different from a second one? Ideally, I'd like to use a pair of Radius 1000's (and possibly a launchpad for remix deck control) and be able to connect everything to a single sound card (Akai EIE).

Any and all advice is welcome
Latoria Kavulich
Please do not post the same thread in multiple community s. In future these will be deleted. Cheers

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy