So setting up timecode [ vdj]

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: So setting up timecode [ vdj]Reply
So setting up timecode [ vdj]
Posted on: 26.09.2012 by Earlean Mundstock
So i've been streesting this and can't seem to find it to work.

I have two technic 1200 / Nurmark m101 usb / And no soundcard.... But mixer says it has built in soundcard.

I'm trying to get them work with Virtrual dj / Is it even possbile to set them up without a soundcard, i'm not trying to use them for gigs or anything. I just want to use them at the house. I tried Aiso4all to bypass them, but that didn't work.

Any replies will be more then helpful, i'll give you more information on what is needed.
Earlean Mundstock
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I have an Audio 8, It's fantastic for a dj soundcard! it's no RME Fireface though

Also I don't know if the MK2 Traktor vinyls work with VDJ Pro.. although I don't know that they don't work..
Whats special about the RME interface

< -- heres a video of him setting up
Earlean Mundstock
So i've been streesting this and can't seem to find it to work.

I have two technic 1200 / Nurmark m101 usb / And no soundcard.... But mixer says it has built in soundcard.

I'm trying to get them work with Virtrual dj / Is it even possbile to set them up without a soundcard, i'm not trying to use them for gigs or anything. I just want to use them at the house. I tried Aiso4all to bypass them, but that didn't work.

Any replies will be more then helpful, i'll give you more information on what is needed.
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
never used an Audio 6.. but the new series are heaps cheaper than the Audio 8 so I don't know... although i have an Audio 2 which is apparently the same internals and that sounds great!
Earlean Mundstock
Can you tell a big diffrence in the sound quailty between the audio 6 and audio 8, since i can't find any audio 8 for sale. :/
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
The sound is unbeatable.. but it's a firewire studio quality production sound card.. The Audio 8 is great though, just not for production
Earlean Mundstock
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I have an Audio 8, It's fantastic for a dj soundcard! it's no RME Fireface though

Also I don't know if the MK2 Traktor vinyls work with VDJ Pro.. although I don't know that they don't work..
Whats special about the RME interface

< -- heres a video of him setting up
Jonathan Chiuchiolo

Earlean Mundstock
How did you enjoy the u46 , see i read some reviews on the audio 6 saying bad sound quality, but i also want to use traktor and i need a traktor registered sound card or whatever.
Brunilda Kora
They are VERY expensive. You'd be better off buying a separate audio interface.

Audio 6/8/10 would be fine. I use a U46DJ which has lasted for 5+ years and was ridiculously cheap.
Earlean Mundstock
Yes i do, i have 2 traktor timecodes (2nd gen)

Edit

What are some mixers with audio interfaces?
Brunilda Kora
The mixer DOESN'T have an audio interface that you can use for timecode - it has a USB audio interface, probably meaning you can play your iPod through it.

Have you got timecode vinyl?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy