Question about Vinyl w/ Traktor S4 & laptop soundcards

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Question about Vinyl w/ Traktor S4 & laptop soundcardsReply
Question about Vinyl w/ Traktor S4 & laptop soundcards
Posted on: 29.08.2013 by Vicenta Williame
I've noticed that the sound quality coming through my toshiba laptop when using my Kontrol S4 doesn't compare to other people's laptops such as a MacBook when using the same gear, the S4 sais it has a built-in soundcard but it doesn't seem to improve play quality. I have 2 technics 1210 mk2's hooked up to the s4 to run in TSP2. All runs perfect except a noticeable difference in sound quality, it seems my laptops built in soundcard doesn't deliver the clear highs and punchy lows that a setup should have, will getting an Traktor Audio 6 box or one of those solve this problem?
Vicenta Williame
I've noticed that the sound quality coming through my toshiba laptop when using my Kontrol S4 doesn't compare to other people's laptops such as a MacBook when using the same gear, the S4 sais it has a built-in soundcard but it doesn't seem to improve play quality. I have 2 technics 1210 mk2's hooked up to the s4 to run in TSP2. All runs perfect except a noticeable difference in sound quality, it seems my laptops built in soundcard doesn't deliver the clear highs and punchy lows that a setup should have, will getting an Traktor Audio 6 box or one of those solve this problem?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy