15,000 + HUGE record lot

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: 15,000 + HUGE record lotReply
15,000 + HUGE record lot
Posted on: 28.08.2013 by Federico Vilas
so I am from Atlanta but have been residing near Chattanooga, TN in a little town called Cleveland, Tn since 2000...

I saw a craigslist add for records $30/box of 120...called the guy asked him how many he had total to sell...come to find out he has over 15000+ records... I went through a few of his boxes of what he considered "hiphop" and found the likes of Kurtis Blow, Sugar Hill Gang, Heavy D, and many many more...

he also has a ton of boxes he hasn't even had a chance to sort through... 50s, 60s, through early 2000s....1000's of records and in my 30 minute visit I was amazed...

long story short...i'm buying ALL his records... not going to list how much BUT lets just say he doesn't want to and doesn't have room to store them anymore. This has got to be my best purchase period
Cassie Sangermano
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL
I am willing to ship oversees BUT i'm not real sure how much it will cost yet. I'm ordering a bunch of record shipping boxes TODAY and will know more when they arrive

There is a TON of sound tracks to movies that would be great for production samples
TBH I very rarely use my turntables, so they probably wouldn't get used much.... and I can't really afford to buy any more dj stuff at the moment!!!
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by robdquick
If I lived in the states I would snap some of this up from you.... Unfortunately I don't
I am willing to ship oversees BUT i'm not real sure how much it will cost yet. I'm ordering a bunch of record shipping boxes TODAY and will know more when they arrive

There is a TON of sound tracks to movies that would be great for production samples
Cassie Sangermano
Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL

TBH I very rarely use my turntables, so they probably wouldn't get used much.... and I can't really afford to buy any more dj stuff at the moment!!!
Hank Guidas
Damn, Chic - Dance Dance Dance <3
Federico Vilas
Originally Posted by robdquick
If I lived in the states I would snap some of this up from you.... Unfortunately I don't

Cassie Sangermano
Federico Vilas
I will have LOTS listed for sell soon enough...all different types of genres...roughly 50c/record + shipping...some hip-hop that would be good to learn on BUT no GEMS...those i'm keeping
Federico Vilas
here's a LINK to the first box that I logged yesterday
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by ATL
I plan to keep most the hip hop stuff and sell the other genres
100% Correct!
Federico Vilas
Look up DjLiquitATL on discogs.com and see the list grow daily. I might be willing to sell some records
Dia Laryea
Jesus man! Willing to sell me a bulk of records?
Federico Vilas
I plan to keep most the hip hop stuff and sell the other genres
Federico Vilas
I've created an account on discogs.com BUT it'll be a good minute until it is completed ha
Debrah Arnaout
you should walk through jerrys records in pittsburgh. itll blow your mind
Brunilda Kora
Originally Posted by ATL
...what he considered "hiphop" and found the likes of Kurtis Blow, Sugar Hill Gang, Heavy D
That's what I consider Hip-Hop.

Looks like you've found a little gold mine...
Sonja Roybal
If he has any Northern or Modern Soul, you can make some serious money. A lot of those records go for up to $2000 for a 45.
Libbie Orion
taylor.jpeg
Federico Vilas
Ha..,not single... Craigslist... Roughly 150 boxes I will find room haha
Augustine Mitzen
where'd you find that son?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Take it your single? Or indeed a very lucky man
Rufus Ondrick
do you have space in your house for 15k records?
Hellen Mindrup
Damn

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy