I have a problem with my tonearm on technics 1210 mk2.

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: I have a problem with my tonearm on technics 1210 mk2.Reply
I have a problem with my tonearm on technics 1210 mk2.
Posted on: 13.10.2013 by Vertie Tonelli
My table had a malfunction and decided to spill my tts on the floor.
one was okay, the other was not. every time i lift the tonearm it rapidly goes to the middle of the record. i've tried adjusting the weight on the end(although I have no idea what i'm doing since I'm new to tts) and the height and anti skipping, but nothing changes it just violently goes to the middle of the record as if the tonearm was a bee and there was honey on the middle of the record. I hope I didn't break anything. If i did do i have to replace the whole tonearm?
and how much would it cost....thanks...
Vertie Tonelli
My table had a malfunction and decided to spill my tts on the floor.
one was okay, the other was not. every time i lift the tonearm it rapidly goes to the middle of the record. i've tried adjusting the weight on the end(although I have no idea what i'm doing since I'm new to tts) and the height and anti skipping, but nothing changes it just violently goes to the middle of the record as if the tonearm was a bee and there was honey on the middle of the record. I hope I didn't break anything. If i did do i have to replace the whole tonearm?
and how much would it cost....thanks...

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy