Chroma Caps In Low Light/Dark Dj Booths?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Chroma Caps In Low Light/Dark Dj Booths?Reply
Chroma Caps In Low Light/Dark Dj Booths?
Posted on: 11.11.2012 by Rufina Tjaden
Anyone uses or seen the Chroma Caps being used at dark venues where there's very poor lighting in the DJ booth? It's really hard to see the knobs of my X1 in those situations so I'm believeing of replacing them with Chrom Caps. Picts are welcomed.

Tommy Thiner
Originally Posted by William Gibson
someone posted a review of them on here when they first came out and said they were not grippy like the regular ones. They are just hard plastic.
Thank You! I was trying to find a review on them but had no luck. Looks like i'll just stick with the neon orange and red.
Emelina Chillson
Originally Posted by cpetticrew
You talking Super knobs and Fatty knobs?
Yessuh. Ive ben waiting on em since the glow int he dark faders came out. I need 25 super knobs, 18 fatty knobs, and 6 faders.
Tommy Thiner
Originally Posted by hellnegative
As soon as the glow in the dark ones come available, imma finally buy chroma caps.
Rufina Tjaden
Anyone uses or seen the Chroma Caps being used at dark venues where there's very poor lighting in the DJ booth? It's really hard to see the knobs of my X1 in those situations so I'm believeing of replacing them with Chrom Caps. Picts are welcomed.

Candy Vardy
I have the yellow chroma's on my X1 and S2. Happy to say that even in very dark booths that I've played in, I've always been able to see them must fine.
Latoria Kavulich
The White/Grey ones on my X1's show up pretty good.
Tommy Thiner
Originally Posted by William Gibson
someone posted a review of them on here when they first came out and said they were not grippy like the regular ones. They are just hard plastic.
Thank You! I was trying to find a review on them but had no luck. Looks like i'll just stick with the neon orange and red.
Klara Kinnebrew
Tommy Thiner
HAHA nice got it all planned out! I was just wondering how the feel of the glow fader is. I had chromas on my last mixer and loved the feel of em and with it saying plastic for the glow one I was wondering if it rendered the grippy feel much
Emelina Chillson
Originally Posted by cpetticrew
Yessuh. Ive ben waiting on em since the glow int he dark faders came out. I need 25 super knobs, 18 fatty knobs, and 6 faders.
Tommy Thiner
Originally Posted by hellnegative
As soon as the glow in the dark ones come available, imma finally buy chroma caps.
Emelina Chillson
Tommy Thiner
How does the glow in the dark fader feel? I noticed that it says Plastic Fader
Rufina Tjaden
What color do you own?
Ada Matzkin
remember glow in the dark stuff only glows when exposed to light..so

also im sad to report chroma caps do not glow very brightly under blacklight either at least not the one i own
Rufina Tjaden
IC... You're the 2nd person to tell me that. Good call. Thx.
Brock Ricapito
There are allegedly glow in the dark caps coming soon. No date of availability has been established yet, but Ean showed such a glow in the dark fader cap in the latest video on the blog. So you might want to wait for those to make their appearance.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy