native instruments maschine mk1 ot mikro mk2 HELP !!!!

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: native instruments maschine mk1 ot mikro mk2 HELP !!!!Reply
native instruments maschine mk1 ot mikro mk2 HELP !!!!
Posted on: 17.06.2013 by Digna Sweig
Hi all soon I will buy native instruments maschine.My budget is limited so I need to buy on ebay or or to look on other on other pages used goods.So the big problem is that I need to decide wich maschine will buy.Could you help me and tell wich is better to buy maschine (mk1) or mikro maschine (mk2) and why.Realy Realy need help for this thanks.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Serinho
So if you buy wich you will chose example ?
I have both - I would go for the mk2.
Federico Vilas
i've owned both and do not see much a difference. the benefit to the colors is that you can assign certain colors to types of sound. i.e...drum, hi-hat, etc...can all have different colors along with banks so it is easier to navigate and play a live set without messing up as much
Ervin Calvery
I aksed waht is the biggest difference between mk2 and mk1 ?
The mk2 has even better pads, easier-to-see screens, sixteen colours, the custom kits, and is easier to use as an Ableton controller in my opinion. There are also relatively minor differences, like no SNAP button (which was my favourite on the original - it had no functionality with Maschine's software), and the differences in the MASTER section of the hardware.
Digna Sweig
Hi all soon I will buy native instruments maschine.My budget is limited so I need to buy on ebay or or to look on other on other pages used goods.So the big problem is that I need to decide wich maschine will buy.Could you help me and tell wich is better to buy maschine (mk1) or mikro maschine (mk2) and why.Realy Realy need help for this thanks.
Federico Vilas
I just listed mine for $275 shipped hardware only...pm me for important details
Digna Sweig
Yes but I don't have a lot of many and I was watched some tutorials and decide to buy mk1 full because mk2 mikro only have much better pads
Ervin Calvery
I have both - I would go for the mk2.
Federico Vilas
i've owned both and do not see much a difference. the benefit to the colors is that you can assign certain colors to types of sound. i.e...drum, hi-hat, etc...can all have different colors along with banks so it is easier to navigate and play a live set without messing up as much
Gaynell Rydberg
As DjLiquitATL said, if you need the colors, get the MK2. Otherwise, MK1. I'd only pick up an MK2 if the price is right. So mad I missed out on a deal for one the other day :|
Digna Sweig
Ervin Calvery
The mk2 has even better pads, easier-to-see screens, sixteen colours, the custom kits, and is easier to use as an Ableton controller in my opinion. There are also relatively minor differences, like no SNAP button (which was my favourite on the original - it had no functionality with Maschine's software), and the differences in the MASTER section of the hardware.
Digna Sweig
Digna Sweig
hahahahhaa
Federico Vilas
if you want to looks at colors get a mk2, if you want to save money get MY mk1 It will be listed for sale soon w/billet knobs and maple wood trim

Gaynell Rydberg
What?
Digna Sweig
Does it something new on mk2 ?
Len Lukawski
Well put.
Gaynell Rydberg
mk2> mk1 > mk2 mikro > mk1 mikro

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan