New to DJ'ing, Numark Mixtack 2 Pro vs N4 Decision

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: New to DJ'ing, Numark Mixtack 2 Pro vs N4 DecisionReply
New to DJ'ing, Numark Mixtack 2 Pro vs N4 Decision
Posted on: 15.06.2013 by Rima Philabaum
Hey there, I am new to DJing, and would like to buy my first controller. I cant seem to decide between the Numark Mixtrack Pro II and the N4. Both seem great. Which one would be a better buy?
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by Aleeeeeks
Yessir built in. And for $200... a steal if u ask me. Their other CMD modular controllers are pretty cool too, similar to the kontrol f1. Mine is coming in on Thursday and going to do a review after EDC. I kinda figured out a way to build a traktor s4 type controller using the cmd4a, cmddv1, and a kontrol f1. Retail cost would be around $550 for all 3 and would do everything an s4 would do
Hah, guess you're going for the CMD Studio 4A.

You'll like it, except the jog wheels will get extremely fast, extremely easy.

I'm not too sure how to explain it, but once you get it and after using it for a few days, you'll understand.

Regardless, I like it, but another issue was that Deckadance was extremely glitchy for me.
Rima Philabaum
Check out Behringer cmd4a
Thanks go the input, the beg ringer looks great. Does it have an audio interface and headphone cueing too?
Rima Philabaum
Hey there, I am new to DJing, and would like to buy my first controller. I cant seem to decide between the Numark Mixtrack Pro II and the N4. Both seem great. Which one would be a better buy?
Dia Laryea
Yessir built in. And for $200... a steal if u ask me. Their other CMD modular controllers are pretty cool too, similar to the kontrol f1. Mine is coming in on Thursday and going to do a review after EDC. I kinda figured out a way to build a traktor s4 type controller using the cmd4a, cmddv1, and a kontrol f1. Retail cost would be around $550 for all 3 and would do everything an s4 would do
Hah, guess you're going for the CMD Studio 4A.

You'll like it, except the jog wheels will get extremely fast, extremely easy.

I'm not too sure how to explain it, but once you get it and after using it for a few days, you'll understand.

Regardless, I like it, but another issue was that Deckadance was extremely glitchy for me.
Javier Rowinsky
Rima Philabaum
Thanks go the input, the beg ringer looks great. Does it have an audio interface and headphone cueing too?
Hellen Mindrup
I messed around with a N4 at the store, it felt pretty nice.
Javier Rowinsky
Olin Easley
Get the Mixtrack Pro 2. It's cheap, durable and to be fair, not much different from the N4 in terms of lay out.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy