Stanton scs4dj mapping problem

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Stanton scs4dj mapping problemReply
Stanton scs4dj mapping problem
Posted on: 28.06.2013 by Arla Radogna
good morning from sunshine greece,i have a stanton scs4dj and i map the console recently with a tsi file that i download from stanton but every move or action of the console going wrong on traktor 2.6.2 , i touch the platter and respond the volume knob,or i open the volume and do something else,what to do please tell me or give me the steps to do it!i do the mapping carefully step by step several times but nothing good happened is there alittle secret move or something else?i m looking forward for your answers!thank you
Arla Radogna
good morning from sunshine greece,i have a stanton scs4dj and i map the console recently with a tsi file that i download from stanton but every move or action of the console going wrong on traktor 2.6.2 , i touch the platter and respond the volume knob,or i open the volume and do something else,what to do please tell me or give me the steps to do it!i do the mapping carefully step by step several times but nothing good happened is there alittle secret move or something else?i m looking forward for your answers!thank you
Kellie Myrum
Finding those potential clone (duplicate) commands and deleting them.
Arla Radogna
and now what s my next step?
Kellie Myrum
Seems that your mapping contain some clone commands rather that those controls are sharing same CC massages for multiple analogs. Although that could be possible too if that controller has some HID elements included in firmware.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy