Connecting Korg KP3 with Z2

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Connecting Korg KP3 with Z2Reply
Connecting Korg KP3 with Z2
Posted on: 16.08.2013 by Mitsuko Hamade
Hey,

Just bought a new toy and I am not sure how to connect KP3 with Z2, I am quite confused about Z2's outputs because I have KRKs as main output and its connected via RCA cabel and not via the bigger hole in Main Output . Sorry for calling it "bigger hole" but i have no clue how is it called , anyway it's working .

And now I dont know how to connect KP3 with Z2. If I understand it right, for KP3s input I need 2x 3.5 mm Male jack and 4x 3.5 male jack for Z2 input ?

Thank you for help, pictures of your setup are welcomed as I perfectly need to know which cabels I have to buy .
Mitsuko Hamade
Hey,

Just bought a new toy and I am not sure how to connect KP3 with Z2, I am quite confused about Z2's outputs because I have KRKs as main output and its connected via RCA cabel and not via the bigger hole in Main Output . Sorry for calling it "bigger hole" but i have no clue how is it called , anyway it's working .

And now I dont know how to connect KP3 with Z2. If I understand it right, for KP3s input I need 2x 3.5 mm Male jack and 4x 3.5 male jack for Z2 input ?

Thank you for help, pictures of your setup are welcomed as I perfectly need to know which cabels I have to buy .
Alphonso Deitchman
Use standard RCA cables to connect the KP3 LINE OUT into a Line Input or Aux on the Z2.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy