Best software for genres of music

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Best software for genres of musicReply
Best software for genres of music
Posted on: 12.08.2013 by Jamie Fajen
I see that a lot of people that DJ cannot decide what is the best controller/CDJ there are out there to use. But I believe software has been overlooked when people are trying to decide what the best controller/CDJ best fits their needs. So what kind of genre(s) do you guys mix most with and what software works best with each one?
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Armando Waithour
It
Nidia Mineart
Originally Posted by romero717
I see that a lot of people that DJ cannot decide what is the best controller/CDJ there are out there to use. But I believe software has been overlooked when people are trying to decide what the best controller/CDJ best fits their needs. So what kind of genre(s) do you guys mix most with and what software works best with each one?
I don't believe genre should be such a huge factor unless you're very picky about certain things such as the scratch capability for a hip hop DJ who uses that aspect heavily. I dont know some hip hop Djs i know have mentioned it.

Honestly just test out the software and see what your more comfortable and intuitive with. I ended up going with Traktor Pro simply because it meant more sense for the way i like to DJ. But i made that decision after trying out Serato as well. (i was going for a digital solution)
Armando Waithour
It
Jamie Fajen
Nidia Mineart
Originally Posted by romero717
I don't believe genre should be such a huge factor unless you're very picky about certain things such as the scratch capability for a hip hop DJ who uses that aspect heavily. I dont know some hip hop Djs i know have mentioned it.

Honestly just test out the software and see what your more comfortable and intuitive with. I ended up going with Traktor Pro simply because it meant more sense for the way i like to DJ. But i made that decision after trying out Serato as well. (i was going for a digital solution)
Rolanda Clodfelder
what software works best with each one?
The one that works best for you.
Jadwiga Pecenka
I believe if your confused and undecided on software try both serato and traktor. you should also consider playing straight sound and counting phrases its pretty fun. but if you want to use samples and four decks then use software.
Jaye Opela
I spin mostly house and I use Serato DJ. No complaints here.
Armando Waithour
It

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy