Dj Laptop Stand

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Dj Laptop StandReply
Dj Laptop Stand
Posted on: 20.08.2013 by Arlen Carmon
Hi,

does anyone know the difference between Cranne CV1 and Crance CV3?

In addition, can you please recommend a dj laptop stand? My budget limit is around 70 dollars.
Arlen Carmon
Hi,

does anyone know the difference between Cranne CV1 and Crance CV3?

In addition, can you please recommend a dj laptop stand? My budget limit is around 70 dollars.
Larita Smaga
I got my hands on a Crane Stand Plus, and did a walkthrough video showing off it's design and functionality.

It's seriously impressive for the money. If you were looking at Crane but the Pro seemed too pricey, this is a real quality alternative. I was genuinely shocked how close it is to the Pro in both form and function.

All views and feedback appreciated. Cheers!

Karleen Kuzel
Thanks for clearing that out..
Yong Aptekar
Permanent or mobile? I have an odyssey stand in my studio, but it is clamped down and never moves. It does what it is supposed to do, but I would get a crane if I had to move it all the time. Not sturdy enough for that, but not bad either. Cheap.
Latoria Kavulich
Get the Crane Pro and be done with it (highly recommended). The only other stand in the same league is the new UDG one.
Arlen Carmon
Hi and thanks for your reply. Do you have any suggestions for dj laptop stand under $85?
Vallie Pac
The CV3 is fully adjustable like the Crane Stand pro, except the pro is made out of anodized aluminum and the CV3 is made out of steel. I believe the CV1 has been discontinued and it snaps into position instead of being fully adjustable. I would get the CV3.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy