Get the great and out there now or wait on the new shiny?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Get the great and out there now or wait on the new shiny?Reply
Get the great and out there now or wait on the new shiny?
Posted on: 05.09.2013 by Pierre Massner
The 4midiloop controller pretty much pushes all my buttons and ticks all my boxes. I love the build etc too, already use Faderfoxes so I know pretty much what I'd be getting too. I generally use 2 decks but 4 now and again and having such full control without Shift/switching would be sweeeet. The cash isn't a problem after working my butt off and also selling a bunch of stuff...basically feel I deserve it...or something anyway! So, the question is...do I hit 'buy' and get on with it OR ....hang on and wait and see what NI will supposedly also bring out or the little something I know another maker has lined up for release too? I'd almost risk buying the 4midiloop now and then seeing what else comes out then re-selling if it seemed worth it...or is that just my G.A.S. talking? What would you do?
Pierre Massner
The 4midiloop controller pretty much pushes all my buttons and ticks all my boxes. I love the build etc too, already use Faderfoxes so I know pretty much what I'd be getting too. I generally use 2 decks but 4 now and again and having such full control without Shift/switching would be sweeeet. The cash isn't a problem after working my butt off and also selling a bunch of stuff...basically feel I deserve it...or something anyway! So, the question is...do I hit 'buy' and get on with it OR ....hang on and wait and see what NI will supposedly also bring out or the little something I know another maker has lined up for release too? I'd almost risk buying the 4midiloop now and then seeing what else comes out then re-selling if it seemed worth it...or is that just my G.A.S. talking? What would you do?
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Wait till after bpm show this weekend or next and see what's new.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy