Denon MC3000 Review - Questions Welcomed

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Denon MC3000 Review - Questions WelcomedReply
Denon MC3000 Review - Questions Welcomed
Posted on: 13.01.2012 by Martha Klepper

Hey everyone! Just got my Denon MC3000 in the mail, and I thought I'd share the review here.

http://dj.wondershock.com/2012/01/denon-mc3000-review/
Alena Horten
Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50
Just bought one for 270 (factory refurbished)! Hopefully get it Monday or Tuesday.
where?
Gaynell Rydberg
Originally Posted by Wondershock
Thanks for the kind words on the review, guys.

The MC3000 is kind of a no-brainer now that it's been dropped to $400, too.

Also, I can't speak for a ton of Behringer stuff, but I've never used a piece of Behringer gear that didn't feel like cheap crap.
Just bought one for 270 (factory refurbished)! Hopefully get it Monday or Tuesday.
Dirk Veasman
Hey, wow, this thread got resurrected. Glad my review is getting some traffic, and glad it's helping out!

Also, if you're believeing about a stand, I just picked up the cheaper Crane stand (the CV1) and I can't recommend it enough. Totally beats out the Uberstand for about half the price.
I won't lie bro; it Behringer's crap that revived this thread for me. Like I said I am tired of waiting on them. In fact, I saw on their Facebook page them saying that more information will be on the CMD Studio 4A page in weeks. So what does weeks mean? Now March isn't the target date and it's going to be April instead? Sheesh! Enough already.

I know with this Denon, I would be getting much higher quality gear. I just wasn't ready to drop that much money yet, and I honestly wanted to give Behringer some support and a try for doing as much as they have at that price point.

The wait is getting too long though. The only thing I have to DJ with right now is a MIDI keyboard and that sucks!
Gaynell Rydberg
Hey, wow, this thread got resurrected. Glad my review is getting some traffic, and glad it's helping out!

Also, if you're believeing about a stand, I just picked up the cheaper Crane stand (the CV1) and I can't recommend it enough. Totally beats out the Uberstand for about half the price.
I got it as well. I believe I paid about 45 shipped from eBay. Wish it were a tad bit lower, but it's very sturdy.
Isa Erik
Originally Posted by Synaptic Flow
Nice review, by the way.
Really really nice review I might add
Dirk Veasman

Hey everyone! Just got my Denon MC3000 in the mail, and I thought I'd share the review here.

Nice review, by the way.
Dirk Veasman
Just about to buy one too! Gotta get a hold of Traktor pro though
Yeah. I'm glad I am covered on software. I'm getting Deckadance 2.0 for free, got Traktor Pro on sale, and I got Mixvibes Cross DJ on sale.

This is kind of lame, but you could always buy the Audio DJ 2 for $99, keep Traktor Pro and sell the audio interface for $50 or $60. Just a thought.
Martha Klepper

Lizabeth Peight
One hassle i cant work out is the record remix deck grab from deck command. On a previous controller, this would always grab just a four bar loop from the deck into the top slot of each remix deck.... the settings i have right now it grabs the whole track into the remix deck, how do i set traktor to only grab a 4 or 8 bar section of the track when i press grab from deck??? any help much appreciated.
Lizabeth Peight
I just got this beast and I love it! Reminds me of my trusty VCI-100 of yesteryear. Insanely solid and well-built. As its powered the volume output both on the channels AND the master output are very loud, powerful, and crisp, and one thing that many don't mention is that the master volume of the unit does NOT control the master volume of Traktor and is in fact independent. A VEEEERY nice feature indeed that should be highlighted more. This means that no matter how i change the master output when mixing it doesnt affect my recording volume. One hassle with internally recording on Traktor is that if you touch the master out you to compensate the record gain, a total drag. This eliminates that!!
Gaynell Rydberg
eBay from unique squared.
Alena Horten
where?
Gaynell Rydberg

Also, I can't speak for a ton of Behringer stuff, but I've never used a piece of Behringer gear that didn't feel like cheap crap.
Martha Klepper

Emelina Chillson
I agree. Behringer has been pushing back the release date for the past 6 months. Originally they announced the final quarter of 2012 at namm 2012. This year the rep told me end of february. Then after namm this year they said march. Behringer's PR is much like theyre gear . gar.

Rant aside. Awesome review man.
Dirk Veasman

I won't lie bro; it Behringer's crap that revived this thread for me. Like I said I am tired of waiting on them. In fact, I saw on their Facebook page them saying that more information will be on the CMD Studio 4A page in weeks. So what does weeks mean? Now March isn't the target date and it's going to be April instead? Sheesh! Enough already.

I know with this Denon, I would be getting much higher quality gear. I just wasn't ready to drop that much money yet, and I honestly wanted to give Behringer some support and a try for doing as much as they have at that price point.

The wait is getting too long though. The only thing I have to DJ with right now is a MIDI keyboard and that sucks!
Gaynell Rydberg

I got it as well. I believe I paid about 45 shipped from eBay. Wish it were a tad bit lower, but it's very sturdy.
Martha Klepper

Isa Erik
Originally Posted by Synaptic Flow
Nice review, by the way.
Really really nice review I might add
Gaynell Rydberg
I already got an Audio 2 from eBay. I got a copy of Traktor Scratch Duo, but I can't upgrade to Pro for free Might just have to cough up the 90 bucks to do so.

I'm hoping to get my MC3000 next week Trying to make some deals on eBay.
Dirk Veasman

Nice review, by the way.
Dirk Veasman
Yeah. I'm glad I am covered on software. I'm getting Deckadance 2.0 for free, got Traktor Pro on sale, and I got Mixvibes Cross DJ on sale.

This is kind of lame, but you could always buy the Audio DJ 2 for $99, keep Traktor Pro and sell the audio interface for $50 or $60. Just a thought.
Gaynell Rydberg
Dirk Veasman
I'm believeing about this one because I am getting SICK and TIRED of waiting on Behringer's stuff and I hate the bloated price of The Traktor Kontrol S2 and I already bought Traktror during this past Christmas discount special for $49.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy