Traktor Kontrol F1 and some other basic questions

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Traktor Kontrol F1 and some other basic questionsReply
Traktor Kontrol F1 and some other basic questions
Posted on: 15.09.2013 by Wynell Fehl
Hello DJTT! I'm new to the community s and even DJing as a whole. I recently got into finger drumming when I saw a video of Mad Zach and some guy playing with MIDI Fighters. After a LONG debate on a MIDI Fighter Spectra or a Traktor Kontrol F1, I chose the F1. So far, I love it, but one thing is bothering me beyond means: I can only control one column of a remix deck at a time on the Traktor Pro software. This led me to try out Ableton. Now my problem with Ableton is that after several hours of mapping/guides/etc, there's a delay in my button presses and my audio clips tend to loop unnecessarily. My latency is at 15ms so I don't THINK that it's bad. Can some one tell me what I have to do to just finger drum? I want to be able to use ALL my buttons at once without buttons from another column cutting out, that's all. I don't see myself doing heavy DJing and I just want software/options/configurations to achieve this. So far it's been a bigger hassle than a pleasure /:
Wynell Fehl
Hello DJTT! I'm new to the community s and even DJing as a whole. I recently got into finger drumming when I saw a video of Mad Zach and some guy playing with MIDI Fighters. After a LONG debate on a MIDI Fighter Spectra or a Traktor Kontrol F1, I chose the F1. So far, I love it, but one thing is bothering me beyond means: I can only control one column of a remix deck at a time on the Traktor Pro software. This led me to try out Ableton. Now my problem with Ableton is that after several hours of mapping/guides/etc, there's a delay in my button presses and my audio clips tend to loop unnecessarily. My latency is at 15ms so I don't THINK that it's bad. Can some one tell me what I have to do to just finger drum? I want to be able to use ALL my buttons at once without buttons from another column cutting out, that's all. I don't see myself doing heavy DJing and I just want software/options/configurations to achieve this. So far it's been a bigger hassle than a pleasure /:
Petra Arra
was on the same boat. chose the f1 over midi fighter and loved using it to control the remix decks. was also interested in using it to finger drum in ableton. though i secretly wish i got the midi fighter instead.

i used this. follow his instructions and you are set.

use the search tab next time.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy