Need help with a configuration mapping settings for the ZOMO MC-1000 controller.

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Need help with a configuration mapping settings for the ZOMO MC-1000 controller.Reply
Need help with a configuration mapping settings for the ZOMO MC-1000 controller.
Posted on: 17.09.2013 by Claudio Colaw
Hello,

first of all, sorry if I posted this thread in a wrong section. I bought the ZOMO MC-1000 controller, and I want to modify a bit the mapping settings for the default configuration, but it's over me.

The thing that I want to do is that for the effects knobs, if I set Traktor to display 3 effects individually, the knobs won't work. So help me out configure it, tell me how to do it, I really need this to work.
The .TSI file can be found at this link (click).
Waiting for your answer guys, you're the best!! ty.
Claudio Colaw
Hello,

first of all, sorry if I posted this thread in a wrong section. I bought the ZOMO MC-1000 controller, and I want to modify a bit the mapping settings for the default configuration, but it's over me.

The thing that I want to do is that for the effects knobs, if I set Traktor to display 3 effects individually, the knobs won't work. So help me out configure it, tell me how to do it, I really need this to work.
The .TSI file can be found at this link (click).
Waiting for your answer guys, you're the best!! ty.
Brunilda Kora
I love that controller.

LOVE IT.
Kellie Myrum
Hey mate, the knobs were assigned for single mode.

Try it now:

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy