Traktor & Z2

Traktor & Z2
Posted on: 01.10.2013 by Pura Covel
Hey i just recently bought the Z2 from DTT and have been having a blast with it so far.

How ever i have run into some issues and have tried to find youtube tutorials to help and found some videos refering to the questions i have but not showing me how to set them up.

I'm wondering about the remix decks, i have heard and read people talk about setting them to advanced mode ..... how ever i cannot work out how i change them to this mode.... mainly i want them to function more like mpc pads so i can put drum samples on them to spice up some of my mixes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dlinkwnt
Pura Covel
Originally Posted by Stewe
Let's say you want deck C to be in advanced panel mode. Go ahead and set C as remix and D as a track deck, then simply double click a deck header at deck D couple of times

Or use a mapping command: Ad In > Deck Common > Advanced Panel Toggle / type=button / interaction=direct / value=advanced

Thank you man .. that seriously had me stumped

and now i feel stuipid seeing how simple it was.

Cheers
Pura Covel
Hey i just recently bought the Z2 from DTT and have been having a blast with it so far.

How ever i have run into some issues and have tried to find youtube tutorials to help and found some videos refering to the questions i have but not showing me how to set them up.

I'm wondering about the remix decks, i have heard and read people talk about setting them to advanced mode ..... how ever i cannot work out how i change them to this mode.... mainly i want them to function more like mpc pads so i can put drum samples on them to spice up some of my mixes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Dlinkwnt
Pura Covel
Originally Posted by Stewe
Let's say you want deck C to be in advanced panel mode. Go ahead and set C as remix and D as a track deck, then simply double click a deck header at deck D couple of times

Or use a mapping command: Ad In > Deck Common > Advanced Panel Toggle / type=button / interaction=direct / value=advanced

Thank you man .. that seriously had me stumped

and now i feel stuipid seeing how simple it was.

Cheers
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy