Numark 4trak LED FX issue

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Numark 4trak LED FX issueReply
Numark 4trak LED FX issue
Posted on: 17.10.2013 by Damion Panyanouvong
Hello! Im having some problem with my numark 4trak... The thing is ive put a new mapping into traktor and when I try to put the led fix mapping into it it deletes my previous mapping and everything goes to shit, I cant find a way around it.. So im looking for a way to apply both mappings for everything to work fine, both the custom mapping and the fx bar led fix.. Can anyone help? Im having a gig this evening and it would really be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Damion Panyanouvong
Hello! Im having some problem with my numark 4trak... The thing is ive put a new mapping into traktor and when I try to put the led fix mapping into it it deletes my previous mapping and everything goes to shit, I cant find a way around it.. So im looking for a way to apply both mappings for everything to work fine, both the custom mapping and the fx bar led fix.. Can anyone help? Im having a gig this evening and it would really be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Damion Panyanouvong
Sir, you just saved the lives of hundreds of puppies from being slaughtered by Satan himself. Thank you!
Kellie Myrum
Add your second mapping using device menu import. The big import button always overwrite any previously imported mapping.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy