Pioneer CDJ style led ring?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Pioneer CDJ style led ring?Reply
Pioneer CDJ style led ring?
Posted on: 21.10.2013 by Le Prouty
Does anyone know if one could replicate the cdj style ring (ie pioneers and gemini cdj700) or the led loop around the jog wheel (like on a 4trak)?

I was looking at the midi out in traktor earlier and noticed that it had a beat phase as well as track ending/ stopped outs for led feedback. Has anyone ever tried mapping this?

Additionally do you believe it would be possible to mod something like an s2 to house an led loop around the jogs assigned from beat 1:1:1 to 4:4:4?
Le Prouty
Does anyone know if one could replicate the cdj style ring (ie pioneers and gemini cdj700) or the led loop around the jog wheel (like on a 4trak)?

I was looking at the midi out in traktor earlier and noticed that it had a beat phase as well as track ending/ stopped outs for led feedback. Has anyone ever tried mapping this?

Additionally do you believe it would be possible to mod something like an s2 to house an led loop around the jogs assigned from beat 1:1:1 to 4:4:4?
Cassie Sangermano
I'm pretty sure it's not possible. I have a set of SC2900's which have an led ring around the platter, but no-one has been able to get Traktor to output values over midi to get it to work.
Hellen Mindrup
Seems a bit extreme.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy