Korg NanoKontrol 2 not recognised!

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Korg NanoKontrol 2 not recognised!Reply
Korg NanoKontrol 2 not recognised!
Posted on: 08.01.2012 by Marie Sosenko
Just wondering if anyone out there may be able to help on this one:

I've plugged the NanoKontrol 2 into my laptop but it's not being picked up as a USB device. It lights up, so it must be alive, but that's about it.

The NanoKontrol 2 shows up in Sounds,Video & Games controllers, but it doesn't show in the HID list as a USB device.

Korg Controller Editor shows no connections & no DAW software is finding it (Live 8 or Cubase 4.5) or Traktor Pro 2

I've installed the latest driver tools 1.13 & I'm using Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

I've uninstalled the drivers and re-installed but to no avail.

Any help / advice out there would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Marie Sosenko
Just wondering if anyone out there may be able to help on this one:

I've plugged the NanoKontrol 2 into my laptop but it's not being picked up as a USB device. It lights up, so it must be alive, but that's about it.

The NanoKontrol 2 shows up in Sounds,Video & Games controllers, but it doesn't show in the HID list as a USB device.

Korg Controller Editor shows no connections & no DAW software is finding it (Live 8 or Cubase 4.5) or Traktor Pro 2

I've installed the latest driver tools 1.13 & I'm using Windows 7 SP1 64bit.

I've uninstalled the drivers and re-installed but to no avail.

Any help / advice out there would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Cristin Chmiel
I was having the same problem. I'm running Win7 x64. Just uninstalling the driver from add remove programs didn't work for me. I went into the Korg folder in Program Files (x86) and went to the uninstall file in there. Run it and it allows you check and uncheck the midi ports that are associated with the nanokontrol2. Check every one that mentions the nanonkontrol (you can scroll down) and delete them. Then when you plug in the nanokontrol it will say it uninstalled incorrectly but it will work.

Hope this helps.
Shanta Schmoller
try using a different usb cable or pc, again dont use the korg drivers. If problems persists, please consult the doctor... oops hehehe. Return the product if doesnt work.
Lino Almanza
This is the exact same problem that i have! I tried what you said, but even then, nothing changed...

Please help me?
Thanks!
Shanta Schmoller
i had a similar problem, even the korg control editor did not recognized the nanokontrol2. Just uninstall the korg driver and let windows use its own driver since its class compliant. When it asks you to delete the driver, delete it. Dont use the korg's drivers. hope this helps. my os is win7 32bit.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy