VCi-400 Encoder Chroma Caps

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: VCi-400 Encoder Chroma CapsReply
VCi-400 Encoder Chroma Caps
Posted on: 08.11.2013 by Melia Chandrasekhar
Hi there,
I am a VCi400 user and am considering buying some Chroma Caps. The weak point for me of the vci400 build quality is the rotary encoders. They feel cheap, plasticy and have a slight wobble. That is why I am considering replacing them with 7 Chroma Cap encoders (in either black or red).

Has anyone else done this? Would you recommend it? Can you describe the Chroma Cap encoders to me? Are they simply the fatty knobs but without a white line on? Do they feel nicer/stronger than the stock vestax rotary encoders?

Any insight, advice or recommendations would be much appreciated.
Regards
Dan
Melia Chandrasekhar
Hi there,
I am a VCi400 user and am considering buying some Chroma Caps. The weak point for me of the vci400 build quality is the rotary encoders. They feel cheap, plasticy and have a slight wobble. That is why I am considering replacing them with 7 Chroma Cap encoders (in either black or red).

Has anyone else done this? Would you recommend it? Can you describe the Chroma Cap encoders to me? Are they simply the fatty knobs but without a white line on? Do they feel nicer/stronger than the stock vestax rotary encoders?

Any insight, advice or recommendations would be much appreciated.
Regards
Dan

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy