Pioneer DJM-900SRT walkthrough/demo video.

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Pioneer DJM-900SRT walkthrough/demo video.Reply
Pioneer DJM-900SRT walkthrough/demo video.
Posted on: 10.11.2013 by Larita Smaga
Hey guys, I've got hold of the DJM-900SRT mixer and gave it a thorough going over.

The first ever non-Rane Serato native mixer. Pretty exciting stuff!

Check it:

Larita Smaga
Originally Posted by makar1
Nice video. Any idea if the quantized effects can be used with Traktor and the Nexus, or is external clock source new to the SRT?
Well... Having used the SRT, I was finally inspired to use Traktor Scratch with the interface of the Nexus installed at one of my residencies this week, where before I had been plugging in an Audio 6.

It worked great, and I'll be doing that from now on.

But unless I'm missing something, that quantized FX feature is NOT present on the Nexus with Traktor.

Which is both surprising, and very disappointing. Because it's dope.
Larita Smaga
Hey guys, I've got hold of the DJM-900SRT mixer and gave it a thorough going over.

The first ever non-Rane Serato native mixer. Pretty exciting stuff!

Check it:

Larita Smaga
Originally Posted by makar1
Nice video. Any idea if the quantized effects can be used with Traktor and the Nexus, or is external clock source new to the SRT?
Well... Having used the SRT, I was finally inspired to use Traktor Scratch with the interface of the Nexus installed at one of my residencies this week, where before I had been plugging in an Audio 6.

It worked great, and I'll be doing that from now on.

But unless I'm missing something, that quantized FX feature is NOT present on the Nexus with Traktor.

Which is both surprising, and very disappointing. Because it's dope.
Alphonso Deitchman

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy