CDJ-400s and Traktor?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: CDJ-400s and Traktor?Reply
CDJ-400s and Traktor?
Posted on: 09.11.2013 by Yuonne Losure
I'm sick of my SCS.3Ds and want something with traditional jogs and a pitch adjust. I'm leaning towards getting some CDJ-400s and using them as Traktor controllers. I've read a lot of old posts about some latency issues and inadequate pitch fader resolution using older versions of Traktor, but I haven't read any recent posts using the newer versions. Anyone with experience care to comment? I'm mixing house, not scratching, and I'd be using them with an X1 so I could still have a sync button when I want to use it.
Yuonne Losure
Originally Posted by makar1
There shouldn't be any resolution or latency issues as Traktor now supports Advanced HID on the 400s, 900s, and 2000s. This was only added about a year ago, so any older posts don't apply.
Thanks Makar. I just figured out that MixVibes supports HID across the current CDJ line and ordered some 850s. I'll be ditching all my Traktor gear soon.
Yuonne Losure
I'm sick of my SCS.3Ds and want something with traditional jogs and a pitch adjust. I'm leaning towards getting some CDJ-400s and using them as Traktor controllers. I've read a lot of old posts about some latency issues and inadequate pitch fader resolution using older versions of Traktor, but I haven't read any recent posts using the newer versions. Anyone with experience care to comment? I'm mixing house, not scratching, and I'd be using them with an X1 so I could still have a sync button when I want to use it.
Yuonne Losure
Originally Posted by makar1
There shouldn't be any resolution or latency issues as Traktor now supports Advanced HID on the 400s, 900s, and 2000s. This was only added about a year ago, so any older posts don't apply.
Thanks Makar. I just figured out that MixVibes supports HID across the current CDJ line and ordered some 850s. I'll be ditching all my Traktor gear soon.
Alphonso Deitchman

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy