Numark NS7 II walkthrough video

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Numark NS7 II walkthrough videoReply
Numark NS7 II walkthrough video
Posted on: 18.10.2013 by Larita Smaga
Hey everyone!

I got hold of one of the first NS7 II units in the UK, and shot a full-on walkthrough video on it.

If the weight and size work for you, it's a pretty damn awesome bit of kit.

See for yourself here:

Larita Smaga
Originally Posted by Panotaker
You forgot to show how the sync feature doesn't work unless you turn off the platter motors, or how instant start starts up slow unless you turn off the platter motors. Besides that, nice video.
Sync does work with the platters spinning; there is minimal wow and flutter but that's easily compensated for.

I didn't scope it on the NS7 II as I only had a short time, but I've since bought a V7, and in Itch there is the option to enable instant start even with the platters spinning. I'd be surprised if that didn't make it into SDJ.
Larita Smaga
Hey everyone!

I got hold of one of the first NS7 II units in the UK, and shot a full-on walkthrough video on it.

If the weight and size work for you, it's a pretty damn awesome bit of kit.

See for yourself here:

Larita Smaga
Originally Posted by Panotaker
You forgot to show how the sync feature doesn't work unless you turn off the platter motors, or how instant start starts up slow unless you turn off the platter motors. Besides that, nice video.
Sync does work with the platters spinning; there is minimal wow and flutter but that's easily compensated for.

I didn't scope it on the NS7 II as I only had a short time, but I've since bought a V7, and in Itch there is the option to enable instant start even with the platters spinning. I'd be surprised if that didn't make it into SDJ.
Sammie Dischner
this is an awesome review. thanks man
Vallie Pac
Logan Lassey
Nice one Mojaxx! Great vid.

Controller looks awesome... size/weight really is the only down-side it seems. Other than that it's the perfect controller.
Joline Koyle
Looks great...wish I could afford it. Thanks for the vid.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy