x1 mk2 mapping help

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: x1 mk2 mapping helpReply
x1 mk2 mapping help
Posted on: 07.11.2013 by Ronald Golnick
i just bought a x1 mk2 and was trying to map led meters to it. i would add the mew command the try to learn it to a button and nothing would happen. i tried it with different commands and it would not learn any of them. my default map works just fine but it will not let me add new mappings to it. can i get some help please?
Ronald Golnick
i just bought a x1 mk2 and was trying to map led meters to it. i would add the mew command the try to learn it to a button and nothing would happen. i tried it with different commands and it would not learn any of them. my default map works just fine but it will not let me add new mappings to it. can i get some help please?
Kellie Myrum
Not necessary, in MIDI mode you can keep any command you want but also delete the ones you want to and replace that buttons with new control assignment. What's the changes to default mapping? If you don't want to make some atomic changes then override the native mapping and new command replaces one that has been assigned to any button/knob you want to tweak
Ronald Golnick
ok i put in midi mode and the map took fut do i really have to remap the whole thing when all i want to do is add a few things to the default mapping?
Ronald Golnick
i have no idea. this is the 1st time ive tried to do maps on traktor 2. ive mapped stuff b4 i upgraded had no problems then.
Kellie Myrum
You in MIDI mode?

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy