Xone: K2 MIDI problem (Mac OSX Mavericks)

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Xone: K2 MIDI problem (Mac OSX Mavericks)Reply
Xone: K2 MIDI problem (Mac OSX Mavericks)
Posted on: 13.11.2013 by Claretta Betscher
Hi all,

I purchased a pair of Xone K2s but I cannot connect them to traktor 2.6 because when I press the learn tab in traktor it doesn't recognize any MIDI signal from the K2s. The K2s are as an aggregate device with 0in-8out. I did what the guy did in the following video but I still can't get any signal from the K2s. I don't know if the problem is because my Mac is running OSX 10.9 (Mavericks). Please somebody help me with this I would really appreciate it.

Xone:K2 - Tutorial: Traktor Mapping Switches (youtube video)

Thanks,
Diego Barahona
Claretta Betscher
Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz
Not a mavericks problem, I am using the k2 on it. Are you sure your midi inputs and outputs are set correctly in the controller manager?
Hello djmichaelwenz,

THe k2's worked fine with traktor 1.2.8. I could even mapped all the buttons. But When I try to do the same in traktor I have no luck. I can't even get sound through the k2's when in tractor 2.6. So what do you believe could be the issue?
Claretta Betscher
Hi all,

I purchased a pair of Xone K2s but I cannot connect them to traktor 2.6 because when I press the learn tab in traktor it doesn't recognize any MIDI signal from the K2s. The K2s are as an aggregate device with 0in-8out. I did what the guy did in the following video but I still can't get any signal from the K2s. I don't know if the problem is because my Mac is running OSX 10.9 (Mavericks). Please somebody help me with this I would really appreciate it.

Xone:K2 - Tutorial: Traktor Mapping Switches (youtube video)

Thanks,
Diego Barahona
Cory Chaddock
Thank you for the tips. Proper care will save money in long term. Someone always help make seriuosly posts i'd condition.
Claretta Betscher
Originally Posted by djmichaelwenz
Not a mavericks problem, I am using the k2 on it. Are you sure your midi inputs and outputs are set correctly in the controller manager?
Hello djmichaelwenz,

THe k2's worked fine with traktor 1.2.8. I could even mapped all the buttons. But When I try to do the same in traktor I have no luck. I can't even get sound through the k2's when in tractor 2.6. So what do you believe could be the issue?
Stacy Mcilvaine
Cassie Sangermano
Are you sure the K2 is installed properly?? Have you got any other programs you could try it with to make sure that it's installed and outputting MIDI commands?? I use windows, and there's a program called MIDI-OX which will detect if the controller is sending a MIDI signal. Not sure if there's a similar program for OSX.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy