Akai mpk mini knob mod solution!!

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Akai mpk mini knob mod solution!!Reply
Akai mpk mini knob mod solution!!
Posted on: 14.07.2012 by Latrina Sukkar
Hey guys recently i have found the solution for the little ass knobs on the mpk mini. I have done it to my own and i have pictures with the DJTT chroma knobs on the mpk mini as a replacement of those micro knobs that come with it.
If you would like instructions or a tutorial video of how to DIY please respond to this post.

Yours truly Dirty Sanchez
Elaine Straughter
Originally Posted by Sanch212
Hey guys recently i have found the solution for the little ass knobs on the mpk mini. I have done it to my own and i have pictures with the DJTT chroma knobs on the mpk mini as a replacement of those micro knobs that come with it.
If you would like instructions or a tutorial video of how to DIY please respond to this post.

I just got eight knobs and they won't stay on. Can you help me out?
Latrina Sukkar
Originally Posted by aGhost
Well I used the S2 knobs that I had left over from switching to chroma caps. They still need a little piece of tape inside to get a better grip. I've used the mpk mini in every gig and holds up pretty well....check it out on this instagram url...
http://instagr.am/p/HcoGoHhI0k/

yea exactly did the same thing they are great i dont need any tape i find it locked in pretty solidly so im happy about that
Steven Elton
photobooth flips the picture all the time idk why but what do you mean on the side?
The picture show the knobs to be on the left side on your controler after a second look the writing is backwards so i'm asuming the picture is just flipped. The picture just caught me off guard, thats all.
Latrina Sukkar
Photo on 7-14-12 at 7.36 PM.jpgPhoto on 7-14-12 at 7.36 PM #2.jpg
Latrina Sukkar

Elaine Straughter

I just got eight knobs and they won't stay on. Can you help me out?
Latrina Sukkar
Originally Posted by aGhost
Well I used the S2 knobs that I had left over from switching to chroma caps. They still need a little piece of tape inside to get a better grip. I've used the mpk mini in every gig and holds up pretty well....check it out on this instagram url...

yea exactly did the same thing they are great i dont need any tape i find it locked in pretty solidly so im happy about that
Frederic Acidera
Steven Elton
photobooth flips the picture all the time idk why but what do you mean on the side?
The picture show the knobs to be on the left side on your controler after a second look the writing is backwards so i'm asuming the picture is just flipped. The picture just caught me off guard, thats all.
Latrina Sukkar
Steven Elton
I have a question, is the picture a reflection? What the hell are your knobs doing on the side in the first place?
Latrina Sukkar
Photo on 7-14-12 at 7.36 PM.jpgPhoto on 7-14-12 at 7.36 PM #2.jpg

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy