Macbook Pro Retina & Denon MC6000

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Macbook Pro Retina & Denon MC6000Reply
Macbook Pro Retina & Denon MC6000
Posted on: 12.11.2013 by Shaneka Goergen
Hi,

I'm about to buy a Macbook Pro Retina 15', i7 2.7 ghz, 16 GB ram, and 512 SSD GB. I want to know if anyone had the experience with some macbook pro retina and the Denon 6000 (using Traktor obviously..)

I'd like to know some opinions and experiences!

Thanks!

Pablo.
Shaneka Goergen
Hi,

I'm about to buy a Macbook Pro Retina 15', i7 2.7 ghz, 16 GB ram, and 512 SSD GB. I want to know if anyone had the experience with some macbook pro retina and the Denon 6000 (using Traktor obviously..)

I'd like to know some opinions and experiences!

Thanks!

Pablo.
Ngan Shannon
I got my MacBook Pro, at first I was having issues with no sound on the deck B or right deck when I used the crossfader on Denon MC6000. I checked the output and was baffled because it was totally different from the Win PC. I simple shut the unit off and then restart the Mac before tuening the unit back on. Everything seems to working. Getting used to how thing operates on Mac very similar to PC. Gave my PC laptop to my son for college-
Cassie Sangermano
I would imagine it would work fine. It's been out for over 2 years, so drivers shouldn't be a problem (If it even needs drivers on a mac). Had mine for 2 years using a windows laptop, never had any problems.
Petra Arra
macbooks pros are preferred by many dj. may it be retina or non retina. using traktor or serato. if you are set into getting one, then get one.

I'll be getting one when my windows laptop breaks down.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy