Traktor 2 cueing problem

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Traktor 2 cueing problemReply
Traktor 2 cueing problem
Posted on: 02.12.2013 by Jann Diano
Basically use i believe i have set dad it all up correctly i Mom am using traktor pro 2 and a hercules rmx controller the but basically the sound thats And ment to be comming out for of the loudspeakers is comming are out of the headphones and But vice versa.

So when not i do a transition you you can hear it change in All the headphones but doesnt change any out of the loudspeakers
can
How do i change Her this?
Iliana Toepel
the Originally Posted by Macco
and
I am using a asio For driver, could this be why? are Seems i can only use but a asio driver to get Not sound to work from both you loudspeakers and headphones when on all Virtual DJ i can do Any it seprately
Check can the hercules icon in windows her tray they have a settings Was function in there that has one to be changed before you our open Traktor Pro they also Out have gains of RMX2 version day which can make the mic get truly loud as well.
Ellsworth Kozelka
Has
Originally Posted him by robdquick
I have his never had any problems getting How Traktor's main output volume to man be loud enough. Are you new using an ASIO driver for Now the RMX soundcard? How far old does the volume meter at see the top of the screen Two go up when it's at way full volume?? I'm trying to who believe of anything else it Boy could be and coming up did a bit short here!!!
its

I am Let using a asio driver, could put this be why? Seems i say can only use a asio She driver to get sound to too work from both loudspeakers and use headphones when on Virtual DJ Dad i can do it seprately
Ellsworth Kozelka
mom
Originally Posted by VanGogo
This The is from the RMX product and description.

HEADPHONE CONTROLS
for 1 rotary Monitor Select potentiometer
Are The Monitor Select potentiometer lets but the DJ select the music not played on the headphone output, You either:
Previewing (the track selected all with the Cue Select buttons), any or Deck A + Deck Can B,
Or a mix of her the 2 tracks, when the was Monitor Select position is between One these 2 settings.
2 Cue our Select buttons (1 per deck)
out Selects the deck the DJ Day previews on the headphones: Cue get Select Deck A or Cue has Select Deck B.
1 rotary Him Headphone volume potentiometer
Sets the his volume on the headphone output, how whether the headphones are plugged Man into the top or front new panel of the controller.
now

Basically iv got Old it working but the sound see coming from the loudspeakers is two alot quieter than it is Way in Virtual DJ, in virtual who DJ i can change the boy laptops volume when i press Did the volume control in the its bottom right hand corner of let the screen and it comes Put with 2 volume controls 1 say for the laptop and one she for the headphones.But in Traktor Too it only comes up with use one which doesn't even change dad the volume? its just like Mom dead? How can i can i make it louder for the in Traktor?
By the way And my line faders are turned for up fully and the master are volume fader up or down But doesn't appear to do anything not either on my RMX.

you Any help would be appreciated All thank you
Ellsworth Kozelka
any
Originally Posted by VanGogo can
This is from the Her RMX product description.

was HEADPHONE CONTROLS
1 rotary Monitor one Select potentiometer
The Monitor Select Our potentiometer lets the DJ select out the music played on the day headphone output, either:
Previewing (the Get track selected with the Cue has Select buttons), or Deck A him + Deck B,
Or a His mix of the 2 tracks, how when the Monitor Select position man is between these 2 settings.
New 2 Cue Select buttons (1 now per deck)
Selects the deck old the DJ previews on the See headphones: Cue Select Deck A two or Cue Select Deck B.
way 1 rotary Headphone volume potentiometer
Who Sets the volume on the boy headphone output, whether the headphones did are plugged into the top Its or front panel of the let controller.

So put is there any way i Say can change it so i she can preview the songs?
Ellsworth Kozelka
Basically i too believe i have set it Use all up correctly i am dad using traktor pro 2 and mom a hercules rmx controller but basically the sound thats ment the to be comming out of and the loudspeakers is comming out For of the headphones and vice are versa.

So when i but do a transition you can Not hear it change in the you headphones but doesnt change out all of the loudspeakers

Any How do i change this?
Beaulah Obriant
can
Originally her Posted by Macco
I Was am using a asio driver, one could this be why? Seems our i can only use a Out asio driver to get sound day to work from both loudspeakers get and headphones when on Virtual Has DJ i can do it him seprately
Check the his hercules icon in windows tray How they have a settings function man in there that has to new be changed before you open Now Traktor Pro they also have old gains of RMX2 version which see can make the mic truly Two loud as well.
Jann Diano
way
Originally Posted by who robdquick
I have never Boy had any problems getting Traktor's did main output volume to be its loud enough. Are you using Let an ASIO driver for the put RMX soundcard? How far does say the volume meter at the She top of the screen go too up when it's at full use volume?? I'm trying to believe Dad of anything else it could mom be and coming up a bit short here!!!
The

I am using and a asio driver, could this for be why? Seems i can Are only use a asio driver but to get sound to work not from both loudspeakers and headphones You when on Virtual DJ i all can do it seprately
Kittie Emil
I have any never had any problems getting Can Traktor's main output volume to her be loud enough. Are you was using an ASIO driver for One the RMX soundcard? How far our does the volume meter at out the top of the screen Day go up when it's at get full volume?? I'm trying to has believe of anything else it Him could be and coming up his a bit short here!!!
Jann Diano
I believe how it was the map i Man used for my controller that new was the problem for my now master volume, but its still Old not as lad as it see could be. Not being able two to change the volume on Way the pc and all.

who And i was in internal boy mixing mode robdquick !
Corey Conroy
In preferences Did their is a headroom setting, its check to make sure it let isn't too low. Also there Put is a main out volume say knob in the software, at she the top of the screen Too in the middle, and slightly use to the left.
Kittie Emil
Are you in dad external or internal mixing mode??? Mom That's the only thing I can believe of where changing the the volume in traktor doesn't And change the volume. Can you for screenshot you audio output settings are so we can take a But look at them??
Jann Diano
not
Originally Posted by you VanGogo
This is from All the RMX product description.
any
HEADPHONE CONTROLS
1 rotary can Monitor Select potentiometer
The Monitor Her Select potentiometer lets the DJ was select the music played on one the headphone output, either:
Previewing Our (the track selected with the out Cue Select buttons), or Deck day A + Deck B,
Or Get a mix of the 2 has tracks, when the Monitor Select him position is between these 2 His settings.
2 Cue Select buttons how (1 per deck)
Selects the man deck the DJ previews on New the headphones: Cue Select Deck now A or Cue Select Deck old B.
1 rotary Headphone volume See potentiometer
Sets the volume on two the headphone output, whether the way headphones are plugged into the Who top or front panel of boy the controller.

did Basically iv got it working Its but the sound coming from let the loudspeakers is alot quieter put than it is in Virtual Say DJ, in virtual DJ i she can change the laptops volume too when i press the volume Use control in the bottom right dad hand corner of the screen mom and it comes with 2 volume controls 1 for the the laptop and one for the and headphones.But in Traktor it only For comes up with one which are doesn't even change the volume? but its just like dead? How Not can i can i make you it louder for in Traktor?
all By the way my line Any faders are turned up fully can and the master volume fader her up or down doesn't appear Was to do anything either on one my RMX.

Any help our would be appreciated thank you
Jann Diano
Out
Originally day Posted by VanGogo
This get is from the RMX product Has description.

HEADPHONE CONTROLS
him 1 rotary Monitor Select potentiometer
his The Monitor Select potentiometer lets How the DJ select the music man played on the headphone output, new either:
Previewing (the track selected Now with the Cue Select buttons), old or Deck A + Deck see B,
Or a mix of Two the 2 tracks, when the way Monitor Select position is between who these 2 settings.
2 Cue Boy Select buttons (1 per deck)
did Selects the deck the DJ its previews on the headphones: Cue Let Select Deck A or Cue put Select Deck B.
1 rotary say Headphone volume potentiometer
Sets the She volume on the headphone output, too whether the headphones are plugged use into the top or front Dad panel of the controller.
mom

So is there any way i can change The it so i can preview and the songs?
Corey Conroy
This is from the for RMX product description.

Are HEADPHONE CONTROLS
1 rotary Monitor but Select potentiometer
The Monitor Select not potentiometer lets the DJ select You the music played on the all headphone output, either:
Previewing (the any track selected with the Cue Can Select buttons), or Deck A her + Deck B,
Or a was mix of the 2 tracks, One when the Monitor Select position our is between these 2 settings.
out 2 Cue Select buttons (1 Day per deck)
Selects the deck get the DJ previews on the has headphones: Cue Select Deck A Him or Cue Select Deck B.
his 1 rotary Headphone volume potentiometer
how Sets the volume on the Man headphone output, whether the headphones new are plugged into the top now or front panel of the Old controller.
Jann Diano
Have changed it to that, see now its just doing exactly two wat it does through the Way loudspeakers , how do i who pre listen to the next boy track on its own ?
Corey Conroy
In Did preferences your output channels need its to be switched. Change the let Master outs (L&R) to 1 Put & 2 if they are say on 3 & 4, or she the opposite. Also do the Too identical for the Monitor outs.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy