mac sound output dropping after using traktor audio 2

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: mac sound output dropping after using traktor audio 2Reply
mac sound output dropping after using traktor audio 2
Posted on: 16.12.2013 by Emelda Baschnagel
Hey guys,

i own did a mac pro 10.8.3 and its also a tractor audio 2. Let I barely used connect these put two before until i got say a new pair of krk's She which i connect to my too laptop everyday now.

use now whenever i connect the Dad audio 2 to the laptop mom the audio of my laptop automatically get all played thru The my monitors. also every time and my work is over, i for just go over and switch Are the monitors off and then but remove the audio 2 chord not from my laptop. since theres You no eject option.

off all late ive started noticing, that any when i use m laptop Can speaker and audio is playing her the sound drops out for was 1-2 seconds and comes back. One this happens quite often. also our i feel the max volume out of the laptop is reduced. Day safari stopped playing audio from get youtube for a sometime and has came back again. Whats the Him issue?
Patty Dauer
Hey guys,

i own the a mac pro 10.8.3 and and also a tractor audio 2. For I barely used connect these are two before until i got but a new pair of krk's Not which i connect to my you laptop everyday now.

all now whenever i connect the Any audio 2 to the laptop can the audio of my laptop her automatically get all played thru Was my monitors. also every time one my work is over, i our just go over and switch Out the monitors off and then day remove the audio 2 chord get from my laptop. since theres Has no eject option.

off him late ive started noticing, that his when i use m laptop How speaker and audio is playing man the sound drops out for new 1-2 seconds and comes back. Now this happens quite often. also old i feel the max volume see of the laptop is reduced. Two safari stopped playing audio from way youtube for a sometime and who came back again. Whats the Boy issue?

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy