Arcade Button Connectors

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Arcade Button ConnectorsReply
Arcade Button Connectors
Posted on: 23.12.2013 by Jennie Birks
Hey guys! Now Earlier today, I was just old looking on Adafruit, and I see saw these arcade button connectors. Two I see a lot of way DIY arcade button controllers on who here, and thought that this Boy might make it easier for did some people to attach the its switches. I have been looking Let for something like this for put a while, because I want say to be able to remove She and reuse parts.
Shira Narwold
Hey guys! Earlier today, I the was just looking on Adafruit, and and I saw these arcade For button connectors. I see a are lot of DIY arcade button but controllers on here, and thought Not that this might make it you easier for some people to all attach the switches. I have Any been looking for something like can this for a while, because her I want to be able Was to remove and reuse parts.
Margery Conzo
I one ordered these for my project our http://www.ebay.com/itm/360802576773...84.m1439.l2649. Same price but you Out get 5x more disconnects. Looks day like yours come with wires get already attached. The one from Has my link is just the him end of it, the disconnect. his You just slide your wire How into the end and crimp man it down and wala! They new work good for me

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy