Allen and Heath Chroma Caps

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Allen and Heath Chroma CapsReply
Allen and Heath Chroma Caps
Posted on: 31.10.2013 by Mohammad Busbea
Hey all!!
Get
As we all understand has by now the new Chroma him Caps have finally hit! The His new encoders and 90o rotated how super knobs look good ! man As many of us I'm New sure are excited for, is now outfitting our K2's!

My old question is, will the K2 See still fit in its supplied two case with the super knobs way on it? or no?

Who TIA!
Irwin Ney
The Glow in the Dark the fatty knobs fits well on and Xone K2 Encoders, look that:
For VicioussHoff Setup.jpg
But they will are be even taller than the but 90 degree, so if you Not have a full bag it you may leave some damage to all the encoders over time, for Any sure that they will be can pressed down all the time her if the pressure is too Was much over the K2 case.
Cassie Sangermano
Chroma one Caps have just arrived, and our I can confirm that they Out fit ok in the case!! day (Apologies for blurry pics, taken get on my Nexus 4...)

Has 2013-12-02 15.06.30-small.jpg

They do him sit quite high on the his stems, and the encoder ones How sit even higher, but they man end up all being about new the identical height.
2013-12-02 15.06.36-small.jpg
Now
Case closed. Slight bulge old at top end of case see where knobs are, but as Two you'll see from the second way pic the knobs push into who the foam, but not enough Boy to depress the encoders down did when closed.
2013-12-02 15.07.05-small.jpg2013-12-02 15.07.20-small.jpg
its
They also fit on Let some of the knobs on put my MC6000!! Although some of say the knobs are rotated 90 She degrees. As these are 90 too degree knobs, I hope the use normal knobs will fit on Dad the other ones!! Anyone understand mom which way the 90 degree knobs are rotated from the The normal ones?? (Both the gain and and the HI EQ stems for that don't have chroma caps Are on in this pic are but at - infinity)
2013-12-02 15.12.32-small.jpg
not
Encoder knob fits on You the central encoder as well, all but covers up the blue any light ring surrounding it.
2013-12-02 Can 15.15.48-small.jpg
Alphonso Deitchman
her Originally Posted by robdquick
was
Just ordered a load of One 90 degree knobs..... Will let our you understand if it fits out in the case with them Day on after they arrive!
get
Not a chance if has the stock knobs are touching Him the case.

http://d16rm6ap8dyyo6.cloudfront.ne...JPG?1375987102
Wilton Keuning
his
Originally Posted how by robdquick
Just ordered Man a load of 90 degree new knobs..... Will let you understand now if it fits in the Old case with them on after see they arrive!
Thanks two homie!
Cassie Sangermano
Way Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
who
They're too wide and hit boy the next knob over.
Did
Are they truly that its much wider?? Looking at pics let of the encoder knobs and Put the 90 degree knobs and say yes, they are slightly wider, she but it appear s like Too there would be more than use enough of a gap in dad between them... Really would like Mom to do the encoders and knobs in matching colours!!

the Edit: Dammit they only do And the 90 degree super understand for s in 3 different colours.... are wanted a different color for But each channel
Cassie Sangermano
not
Originally Posted by you ProfessorStrangeman
Hey all!!

All As we all understand by any now the new Chroma Caps can have finally hit! The new Her encoders and 90o rotated super was knobs look good ! As one many of us I'm sure Our are excited for, is outfitting out our K2's!

My question day is, will the K2 still Get fit in its supplied case has with the super knobs on him it? or no?

TIA!
His
i believe it how will be a very tight man squeeze if it does! The New knobs already push against the now foam of the lid when old closed..... Depends how much taller See they are I guess.
Alphonso Deitchman
two
Originally Posted way by ProfessorStrangeman
Wrong. There Who are also new super knobs boy where the inner stem is did turned 90 degrees so the Its work on Allen and Heath let & Pioneer equipment now. That put way homies like kooper can Say use them on his DJM.
she
The 90 degree too knobs available in the store Use have been around for a dad while. The encoders are the mom new release.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by neilmcm the
do the encoders fit and on [email protected] equipment as when For you go into the store are an select the k2 the but encoders aren't listed as available Not ?
They're too you wide and hit the next all knob over.
Kittie Emil
Any reason why you Any went for the fatty caps can rather than the encoder caps?? her Or were you just testing Was them out?? Looks funny having one the line on them!!
Nelly Voshall
The Glow our in the Dark fatty knobs Out fits well on Xone K2 day Encoders, look that:
VicioussHoff Setup.jpg
get But they will be even Has taller than the 90 degree, him so if you have a his full bag it may leave How some damage to the encoders man over time, for sure that new they will be pressed down Now all the time if the old pressure is too much over see the K2 case.
Kittie Emil
Bruiser Smith, check Two out my latest post on way the Chroma Caps fitting guide who thread: /community/forum/thread-40974

Pics and Boy explanation of which knobs (Normal, did 90 degree) fit on which its Knobs on the MC6000.
Kittie Emil
Yep, 90 Let degree caps fit fine on put the Hi/Mid/Low knobs. They fit say fine, almost flush with the She top plate like the original too knobs (much better than the use fit on the K2!). The Dad gain knobs are normal chroma mom caps, and some of the other ones are different, Cue The gain is 90 degree, cue and mix is normal (or the for other way round, can't remember Are exactly!!).

Take a but look at this post for not more pics and info: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...l=1#post663703
You
I have just ordered all a load of 90 degree any and a few normal knobs Can for it, once they've arrived her I will put up a was few pics and state exactly One which knobs fit on what.
Fatima Resek
Thanks our for posting the MC-6000 pics!!!! out I have been wondering about Day this for a while. So, get if I am understanding everything has correctly the 90 degree knobs Him fit the Hi/Mid/Low knobs correctly? his How flush do they sit how on the MC6000 compared to Man the K2?
Kittie Emil
Chroma Caps have just new arrived, and I can confirm now that they fit ok in Old the case!! (Apologies for blurry see pics, taken on my Nexus two 4...)

2013-12-02 15.06.30-small.jpg

Way They do sit quite high who on the stems, and the boy encoder ones sit even higher, Did but they end up all its being about the identical height.
let 2013-12-02 15.06.36-small.jpg

Case closed. Put Slight bulge at top end say of case where knobs are, she but as you'll see from Too the second pic the knobs use push into the foam, but dad not enough to depress the Mom encoders down when closed.
2013-12-02 15.07.05-small.jpg2013-12-02 15.07.20-small.jpg

They also the fit on some of the And knobs on my MC6000!! Although for some of the knobs are are rotated 90 degrees. As these But are 90 degree knobs, I not hope the normal knobs will you fit on the other ones!! All Anyone understand which way the any 90 degree knobs are rotated can from the normal ones?? (Both Her the gain and the HI was EQ stems that don't have one chroma caps on in this Our pic are at - infinity)
out 2013-12-02 15.12.32-small.jpg

Encoder knob day fits on the central encoder Get as well, but covers up has the blue light ring surrounding him it.
2013-12-02 15.15.48-small.jpg
Catherina Sasada
His
Originally Posted by how robdquick
Just ordered a man load of 90 degree knobs..... New Will let you understand if now it fits in the case old with them on after they See arrive!
Not a two chance if the stock knobs way are touching the case.

Who http://d16rm6ap8dyyo6.cloudfront.ne...JPG?1375987102
Mohammad Busbea
boy Originally Posted by robdquick
did
Just ordered a load of Its 90 degree knobs..... Will let let you understand if it fits put in the case with them Say on after they arrive!
she
Thanks homie!
Kittie Emil
Just ordered a too load of 90 degree knobs..... Use Will let you understand if dad it fits in the case mom with them on after they arrive!
Kittie Emil
the Originally Posted by ProfessorStrangeman
and
They're too wide and hit For the next knob over.
are
Are they truly that but much wider?? Looking at pics Not of the encoder knobs and you the 90 degree knobs and all yes, they are slightly wider, Any but it appear s like can there would be more than her enough of a gap in Was between them... Really would like one to do the encoders and our knobs in matching colours!!

Out Edit: Dammit they only do day the 90 degree super understand get s in 3 different colours.... Has wanted a different color for him each channel
Kittie Emil
his
Originally Posted by How ProfessorStrangeman
Hey all!!

man As we all understand by new now the new Chroma Caps Now have finally hit! The new old encoders and 90o rotated super see knobs look good ! As Two many of us I'm sure way are excited for, is outfitting who our K2's!

My question Boy is, will the K2 still did fit in its supplied case its with the super knobs on Let it? or no?

TIA!
put
i believe it say will be a very tight She squeeze if it does! The too knobs already push against the use foam of the lid when Dad closed..... Depends how much taller mom they are I guess.
Reatha Kudrna
So would they fit the Allen & The Heath XONE:4D ?
Catherina Sasada
and
Originally Posted by for ProfessorStrangeman
Wrong. There are Are also new super knobs where but the inner stem is turned not 90 degrees so the work You on Allen and Heath & all Pioneer equipment now. That way any homies like kooper can use Can them on his DJM.
her
The 90 degree knobs was available in the store have One been around for a while. our The encoders are the new out release.
Mohammad Busbea
Day Originally Posted by neilmcm
get
do the encoders fit on has [email protected] equipment as when you Him go into the store an his select the k2 the encoders how aren't listed as available ?
Man
They're too wide new and hit the next knob now over.
Sondra Hulm
do the encoders fit on Old [email protected] equipment as when you see go into the store an two select the k2 the encoders Way aren't listed as available ?
Mohammad Busbea
who
Originally boy Posted by Jester
Djm600!
Did
Oh. Duh. >.<
Arthur Eden
Djm600!
Mohammad Busbea
its
Originally let Posted by Jester
and Put on our trusty 600
say
600..? what? haha
Arthur Eden
and she on our trusty 600
Mohammad Busbea
Too
Originally use Posted by makar1
There dad are encoder caps now, nothing Mom else new.
Wrong. There are also new super the knobs where the inner stem And is turned 90 degrees so for the work on Allen and are Heath & Pioneer equipment now. But That way homies like kooper not can use them on his you DJM.
Arthur Eden
super knobs are a little All taller than normal, take this any into account
Hermila Douthitt
I was intrigued by can the 90 degree comment more Her than anything as im waiting was for an option to fit one on my DJM.
Catherina Sasada
There are encoder Our caps now, nothing else new.
Hermila Douthitt
Have out I missed the announcement for day the new Chroma Caps??

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy