5.5 Volt Usb Power for LED's?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: 5.5 Volt Usb Power for LED's?Reply
5.5 Volt Usb Power for LED's?
Posted on: 23.12.2013 by Emelina Chillson
Anyone have experience jacking into the usb power to power LED's?
Jacinto Wildstein
Originally Posted by hellnegative
Mos def. My real question is if there is a way to add LED midi out to a controller that does not already have it?
I didn't understand this bit, but yeah I have lit my case in the past working off the 5v rail on the psu- no different from the usb power. Just get the led's and work out the resistors needed, solder. Maybe get a powered usb hub to experiment on! Controlling what the led's do gets a little tricky for my beginner knowledge.
Emelina Chillson
Anyone have experience jacking into the usb power to power LED's?
Jacinto Wildstein
Originally Posted by hellnegative
Mos def. My real question is if there is a way to add LED midi out to a controller that does not already have it?
I didn't understand this bit, but yeah I have lit my case in the past working off the 5v rail on the psu- no different from the usb power. Just get the led's and work out the resistors needed, solder. Maybe get a powered usb hub to experiment on! Controlling what the led's do gets a little tricky for my beginner knowledge.
Emelina Chillson
Alphonso Deitchman
USB power is usually just under 5V. I've had no problems modding an infrared LED sensor bar (Wii) to work off USB power.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy