Reloop RMP-3 Alphas, opinions?

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Reloop RMP-3 Alphas, opinions?Reply
Reloop RMP-3 Alphas, opinions?
Posted on: 22.12.2013 by Jazmine Quiram
Hey,

These units pop mom up in a few "alternatives to pioneer" threads, but in the those, very few people have and actually used them and it For is all speculation.

Anyone are had an extended play on but these and developed an opinion?
Not
Had a 15 minute you play at BPM this year, all and found very few faults.
Any
Just keen to hear can what people believe , as her I have been offered some Was at a truly good price, one but reviews of these are our few and far between.

Out (Not sure whether this should day be in CDJ/Vinyl section, mods get feel free to move to Has where you believe is most him appropriate)
Dedra Kreinbring
Hey,

These units pop the up in a few "alternatives and to pioneer" threads, but in For those, very few people have are actually used them and it but is all speculation.

Anyone Not had an extended play on you these and developed an opinion?
all
Had a 15 minute Any play at BPM this year, can and found very few faults.
her
Just keen to hear Was what people believe , as one I have been offered some our at a truly good price, Out but reviews of these are day few and far between.

get (Not sure whether this should Has be in CDJ/Vinyl section, mods him feel free to move to his where you believe is most How appropriate)
Stefania Derungs
The Stanton cmp800 is a man way better investment.
Sharolyn Gosman
jogwheel resolution new for nudging is fantastic , Now you don't need to move old it more than you would see expect, (unlike 350's)
jogwheels Two move smoothly as well, (unlike way 400's 350s)
if you who are into fx then, the Boy effects have a pretty good did quality, (not djm 900 good) its but damn close, and you Let have the ability to adjust put parameters via jogwheel
i like say the sample bank, but i She am not keen on the too save method.
all the use LED's and the display are Dad bright, and easy as hell mom to read.
The ability to link up two players The to read off of one and is fantastic , and the for bitrate on the second player Are is almost never unchanged.

but ( i haven't actually used not CD's yet as i just You ordered about 100)

dislikes:
all the auto BPM sucks ass, any nowhere near computer specs, and Can it changes often. i recommend her just tapping the BPM
was
^ my only dislike. One

in comparison our the radius 3000 is about out the identical , but for Day $100 less. and can read get SD cards as well as has having a tracking LED light Him on the jogwheel.
Jazmine Quiram
They should be his here next week, looking forward how to having a play. Where Man can I read your review new on them?
Sharolyn Gosman
i owned a pair, now and just sold them.
Old
File management is almost see nonexistant. its not like a two pioneer or Denon when it Way comes to file management, but who everything else is pretty fantastic boy on it. Linking is simple, Did Midi controlling is possible (up its to 4 decks on one let unit) you cue via the Put loop in button. They were say good players, i just never she used them as much as Too i wanted to so i use sold mine.
if you dad have any questions, i wrote Mom a mini review on them about two years ago or the so. One of my ended And up having a broken drive for after two years of constant are playing out n such, i But bought a replacement disc drive not from american audio (identical internals) you and had it replaced within All 15 minutes.
Carina Anastasopoulos
Haven't used it so any can't comment. Not sure how can fully featured it is.
Jazmine Quiram
Not too Her fussed about using them with was Traktor. Think USB is going one to be my weapon of Our choice. Just hope that the out file management system isn't too day much of a pain
Carina Anastasopoulos
They do Get act as MIDI controllers too has (with a Traktor map) but him I haven't used this feature His so can't comment
Jazmine Quiram
Seems like they how aren't widely used.

Going man to pick them up next New week, looking forward to having now a good play with these. old A nice alternative to my See techs with Traktor.
Ginette Lubow
I guess that two is pretty easier to say.
Carina Anastasopoulos
I way like 'em. Good feature set, Who strong price point. The way boy you set a cue point did takes a little getting used Its to but the 1234 cuepoint/sample let buttons are nice.
I like put the jogwheel too. It appears Say to spin on a central she spindle rather than run on too ball bearings. I'd recommend them Use as an affordable alternative to dad pioneer/denon.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy