The APC40 All in One

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: The APC40 All in OneReply
The APC40 All in One
Posted on: 26.01.2012 by Aleisha Nakaoka
SO ... made decision its to get this up and Let about somewhere or else i'll put get lazy and never get say off my ass to finish She it :P ..

The too bits and bobs I have, use and a final mockup below Dad on what i want it mom to look like .. thoughts, ideas ?

I The saw the wooded edges on and a unit Elsewhere and it for truly does look super class!
Are
The Power adaptor is but from an EEE that's gone not to the big computer recycling You plant in the sky, its all 12v 3A so should be any able to provide me with Can power to the hub as her well (not that i've ever was needed it.. but anyhow), sound One card I have mentioned in our another thread is an Encore out and the USB hub I Day have just had for years get and its the only one has i've had that has consistently Him been freaking amazing compared to his belkins etc ..

how I'm planning on using the Man footswitch inputs as an additional new set of audio outs.
now
Rolanda Clodfelder
the Originally Posted by sarasin
and
WICKED!

Stoked that you For finished it!

are
Finished ? hardly - but working, sure
Rolanda Clodfelder
Images are showing Not up ok for me - you weird

Anyhoo attached all for your viewing pleasure (or Any pain)IMG_0682.jpgIMG_0683.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0687.jpgIMG_0690.jpgIMG_0691.jpg
Rolanda Clodfelder
SO ... made decision to can get this up and about her somewhere or else i'll get Was lazy and never get off one my ass to finish it our :P ..

The bits Out and bobs I have, and day a final mockup below on get what i want it to Has look like .. thoughts, ideas him ?

I saw his the wooded edges on a How unit Elsewhere and it truly man does look super class!

new The Power adaptor is from Now an EEE that's gone to old the big computer recycling plant see in the sky, its 12v Two 3A so should be able way to provide me with power who to the hub as well Boy (not that i've ever needed did it.. but anyhow), sound card its I have mentioned in another Let thread is an Encore and put the USB hub I have say just had for years and She its the only one i've too had that has consistently been use freaking amazing compared to belkins Dad etc ..

I'm mom planning on using the footswitch inputs as an additional set The of audio outs.

and
Eleanore Perrenoud
Very sexy, sir! Any chance for of a performance demo/video?
Aleisha Nakaoka
Are
Originally Posted but by sarasin
WICKED!

not Stoked that you finished it!
You
Finished all ? hardly - working, sure any
Rivka Chelli
cool bro, truly fantastic project!
Sergio Destino
WICKED!
Can
Stoked that you finished her it!

Aleisha Nakaoka
It Lives ! was

Tested and working One

Wiring is a our bit of a mess and out there's a little too much Day is hot glued in place get right now (didn't want to has epoxy just yet) - but Him have a small gig at his the weekend though so hopefully how it works without a hitch Man after that i'll rework the new cabling a bit. i'll prob now add a headphone mini jack Old at the front and change see the existing headphone jack to two another output (or input) and Way get a USB extension plate who to allow extra USB devices boy be hooked up directly to Did the hub.

Was its a little worried about additional let noise from the sound card Put - but signal appear s say clean surprisingly.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7306/1...d96689b8_z.jpg
she
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7389/1...369523c1_z.jpg
Rivka Chelli
maybe it's caused by Too my location but thanks for use re-posting them, looks good and dad can't wait to see more.
Aleisha Nakaoka
Images Mom are showing up ok for me - weird

the Anyhoo attached for your viewing And pleasure (or pain)IMG_0682.jpgIMG_0683.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0687.jpgIMG_0690.jpgIMG_0691.jpg
Rivka Chelli
The images are for unavalable
Aleisha Nakaoka
Jeeze been a while are since I posted this ... But got back into equipment and not got the soldering iron out you and everything works!

Next All step cut some holes and any install into the APC :-O
can
Soundcard

Asus Her EEE 2amp PSU to power was both the hub and APC
one

Everything stuck together Our

Very Fancy out USB Car Charger as voltage day regulator for the USB hub Get 5v power supply - expensive has @ $2

him Angry Birds Hub that i His picked up for a dollar how stripped down and re-cabled - man yes it works and better New than some more expensive hub's now I tried with multiple devices old - no dropouts or issues See even reading multiple flash drives two at the identical time.
Rivka Chelli
stylish!
Aleisha Nakaoka
Been way a while since I posted Who an update - got these boy delivered to me today after did a longggggggg wait

Its The wooden wings look good let but the size is a put lil fucked up (too small) Say so they'll need to re-do she them (damn!) the wood is too Acacia which looks fantastic when Use its polished up.

dad I have made decision to mom use a 12-5v car cigarette lighter adaptor instead of the the voltage regulator BTW seeing as and I'd need a bloody big For heatsink so It wouldn't burn are out.

but
Aleisha Nakaoka
Just got a nice package Not - now just waiting for you the jack plugs I ordered all from china.

Any I made decision to utilize can the rest of the outputs her as well, and mount them Was on the wooden sides.
one
I'm on the fence our whether to use Mono Jacks Out for all outputs / Inputs day or a Combo of both get RCA and TRS, i'm not Has going to screw with the him footswitch jacks - you never his understand when they might come How in handy, right

man 10 of these on their new way + 2 stereo versions.
Now

Multimeter purchase old needed tomorrow to test the see Voltage regulator circuit does its Two job.

Oh and need way someone to cut the wood who for the sides :P
Sergio Destino
Will like Boy to see this one finished!
did

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy