Can't I edit my post less than a couple hours after I made it?

Home :: Q & A :: Can't I edit my post less than a couple hours after I made it?Reply
Can't I edit my post less than a couple hours after I made it?
Posted on: 17.05.2012 by Romelia Stankard
I made a post a thread in OT and went back to edit out some profanity and can't edit it and made the post less than a couple hours ago.

Strange- is there any reason this community has any restrictions on editing posts in the first place? seems like it would be useful to remove all limits especially in the show your setup community . don't really see the reason they are there.
Romelia Stankard
I made a post a thread in OT and went back to edit out some profanity and can't edit it and made the post less than a couple hours ago.

Strange- is there any reason this community has any restrictions on editing posts in the first place? seems like it would be useful to remove all limits especially in the show your setup community . don't really see the reason they are there.
Ira Alsadi
very good news indeed. Especially in the Buy and Sell community
Romelia Stankard
Awesome- this is very good news.
Leeanna Ayla
Back to no time limit.
Romelia Stankard
Yeah it doesn't really make sense to set such restrictions on editing posts- I've never really encountered any limits like that on other community s. What are the harm in edits? It used to be like a 2 week window now it is an hour? Seems kind of crazy to me.

edit: glad I caught my spelling mistake before my hour expired
Nedra Fresneda
This subject is being discussed in the batcave

In the meantime, PM me any modifications you want to make to it and I'll take care of it.

<< Back to Q & AReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy